Barefoot On The Grass

Daily Basic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell are you doing here?"

 

"Can't you see I sit here while breathing?"

 

Frustrated was clear on Joohyun's face right now.

 

"Mom, why she's here?"

 

Her mom just eating silently, not affected with the scene in front of her.

 

"Joohyun, sit down first."

 

The mentioned girl just followed the command her mother gave her. No, she didn't have a power against her mother in front of this brat!

 

Seungwan was just amused to saw this again after their break up and here she is, sitting so calm in the middle of Bae's dinner.

 

The reason?

 

She was invited by Joohyun's mother to discuss something important.

 

Well here's a thing.

 

The first time they met and know each other through Mrs. Bae when Joohyun's in awe with Seungwan's cat and she wants to know this cat more, because she's always afraid with animals. She's surprised with herself too when she wants to pet the cat.

 

How was the cat asleep on Seungwan's lap when the latter played piano on their recital day?

 

At that moment, she didn't sure was she interest for that cat's unique or the owner. After that she's started to try liking cats by having one and of course with the help from the pianist.

 

Beside of all that thing, the pianist really looks charming when she's played the piano.

 

Back to this dinner, Joohyun is eyeing Seungwan with 'I can't believe you're dare you step on my house after the break up' kind of stare.

 

"I know that you two were already not in relationship anymore and it's kinda confusing," Mrs. Bae said.

 

"Oh please mom, don't make it so obvious to make us come back to each other again."

 

"You can't against my words this time Joohyun, because the next sentence you'll hear, you can't avoid it."

 

Hearing this, Seungwan kinda calm to Joohyun's liking while seeping her tea.

 

"Yes, Hyunnie please just this once you're obeying your mom," Seungwan add.

 

"I always obeyed my mom if you want to know," Joohyun's said as she rolled her eyes. "Also don't call me with that name in front my mom."

 

Hearing Joohyun's last words made Seungwan's smirk.

 

"Why HYUNNIE~~" she emphasize the word on purpose but only gets glare from both Baes and she's continue anyway.

 

"Are you embarrassed in front your mother?"

 

"N-no why I should be? You're the one came up with that name."

 

"You're asked me to did, don't you remember?"

 

"Okay that's enough you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter