Don't Tell Me You Don't Feel What I Feel

Daily Basic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wannie wake up!” Irene high pitched voice was roaming in Wendy’s room. She shook Wendy’s body. Wendy just covered herself with her blanket to blocked away from Irene, felt slightly annoyed.

 

”Wan-ah, wake up you sleepy head!” 

 

Once again Irene tried to woke Wendy up, but the younger girl doesn’t even move. The upset girl then searched the latter legs. When she found it, she pulled Wendy’s legs until she fell from the bed.

 

”Ya! What’s your problem?!” she frowned as she unlocked her phone to see the time.

 

‘! The class was already started,’ she said to herself. Well, beside it’s the class that she mastered so it’s not a problem for Wendy Son. She can always borrow Seulgi notes by the way.

 

”Good morning, Wannie!” she chuckled seeing Wendy’s frown. “Aww, why are you so cute even when you’re frowning?” she pinched the older girl’s cheek.

 

With a slightly blushed face, Wendy just glared to Irene. She got up and plopped herself back to her bed. Not forget to pulled her blanket until her head undiscovered by Irene’s eyes.

 

Irene and Wendy has been a friend since they were in the kindergarten. They went to the same university, not in the same major but they’re in the same faculty. Wendy majored in Architecture Design while the latter majored in Fashion Design. The first thing Wendy knew that she got closer with Irene when Wendy defend Irene from the other kids who wanted to bully the petite girl. Since then, Irene was like Wendy’s tail. Where ever Wendy go, Irene always followed the other girl.

 

Meanwhile, Wendy didn’t know what to do when she knew that she has being followed. At first, she didn’t like it because she used to be alone, but as time goes by, Wendy like the presence of Irene. It made her felt like Irene belongs to her only. 

 

”What are you doing here in my room,” Wendy said under her blanket, “instead going to class?” she continued as she yawned.

 

Irene made her way to pulled the blanket again, she stared to Wendy’s eyes, “Of couse to wake you up, pabo. Besides I don’t have class for today and I missed you and here I am, waking you up in the morning. Isn’t that sweet of me?”

 

”I-It’s not your job to wake me up for class, beside my class today starting at noon and also I have a clock that still works you know.” 

 

“Why are you didn’t told me before? Next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter