Chapter Nine: Seeking Forgiveness

A little bit more of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Chapter 9    Seeking Forgiveness

 

 

Two days after their talk Sunny set the meeting with Taeyeon’s siblings and invited them over their apartment as per Tiffany request; once they arrived and took their sit in front of each other in the living room.

Tiffany kept looking at them as they introduced themselves to one another; they were really warm and kind like Sunny had previously told her and also she took notice that they were really her girlfriend’s siblings; there’s no doubt; with their similar feature especially the younger one who is the spitting image of Taeyeon who was shyly hiding between her sister and brother as she played with the hem of her shirt nervously as she avoided Tiffany’s eyes, ‘She is really like Taetae when she is nervous’ as she smiled warmly at her trying to reassure the little girl as the latter just smiled back a little and averted her eyes again from her.

Sooyoung and Sunny went to their kitchen to prepare some drinks for their guest

“Do you think that this meeting goes without any…err…problem?” Sooyoung anxiously asked her as she set the glasses on a plate and poured some juice “I mean Fany is really moody lately…”

“Stop worrying Soo..They are good…and Tiffany seems fine today…” Sunny replied as she took a plate filled with cookies. They went back into the living room and gave the drinks to their guest; they could sense the awkward atmosphere between them

“Miss Hwang Thank you for agreeing meeting up with us…” Jiwoong nervously said “…And please excuse our little sister she would get shy and nervous when she’s around stranger.” He added as he saw how Tiffany kept staring at his little sister as he rubbed her back reassuringly.

“It’s okay..mm..we have one exactly like her at home..” Tiffany replied and smiled at them “..I mean Taeyeon was exactly like her back then…and she still is…” she added as Sooyoung and Sunny agreed with her

“Miss Hwang…” The older brother started

“Call me Tiffany..”

“Mm…okay…Tiffany…we…I mean me and my sisters really want to know more about our older sister that’s why we hired a P.I to look for her…we aren’t here to do any harm to her or are after her wealth…We just want make amends as we know that our parents did wrong to her when they…you know..”

“It’s okay Jiwoong…no need to explain everything…I’m mean you will eventually when you meet with Taeyeon of course…but I only wanted to see you personally before her just to see or more like gauging your real intension toward my girlfriend…” Tiffany said as he tensed a little and wanted to object “…Taeyeon have been through hard time…So we all; her roommates and I think that she suffered enough in the past…that’s why we always try to protect her…but seeing you and your sisters in person and also thanks to Sunny here who vouched for you…I’m just hoping for the better from all of you…” The two oldest sibling smiled in relief when they heard Tiffany’s statement “…And years being Taeyeon’s roommate and now her girlfriend taught me not to let any past mistake from one person hinder all the good deed the latter had done..or will do in the future…”

“She must be very kind and warm..” Jiwoong said

“That…She is..” Tiffany confirmed

“So do you think she will agree..” The sister going by the name of Jiyeon asked this time

“Yes she will of course…I think deep down in her she always wanted to meet her family one day…”

“So she never hold grudge on our parent for abandoning her..” Jiyeon asked again

“No none the least..” Tiffany said while smiling her gaze never leaving the younger one who seemed a little confused as her curious and round eyes went back and forth between her sibling and Tiffany herself; she felt an urge of wanting to squeeze the little girl in tight hug

“Sorry for staring at your little sister…Mm..But Ca…Can I have a hug from her..” She added as she looked at the older one who nodded her head as she pushed her sister a little who was looking back at her and stood up carefully but not before she got her sister’s approval and went toward Tiffany; as soon she approached her Tiffany took her little hands into hers and caressed them with her thumb.

“No need to be afraid of me…baby” Tiffany told her with a calm and sweet voice as the girl just nodded her head “What’s your name sweetie?…” She asked even if she knew it already

“I’m Kim Hayeon and I’m 7 years old..” Hayeon introduced herself with hushed as Tiffany couldn’t stop herself and kissed the rosy cheek of Hayeon

 “I’m Hwang Tiffany and these are Sooyoung and Sunny and we are Taeyeon’s roommates…” Tiffany introduced herself while she pointed her finger the two women sitting next to her

“..Do you know who is Taeyeon Sweetie” she added

“Yes…she is our sister..But our parent had lost her when she was a little baby and couldn’t find her..” Hayeon said ‘Her brother and sister must have told her that..’ Tiffany thought as she still smiled at the girl who was still talking “…My sister told me that we are here to meet her..”

“Yes sweetie you are but unfortunately she went abroad for her work and will be back next week..”

“Oh…” Hayeon lowered her head in disappointment

“You know..you really look like your sister Taeyeon..”

“Really..” The girl exclaimed excitedly with her eyes wide open

“You are so cute and yes…you are very much alike..” Tiffany told her and pulled her on her laps

“Do you think she will like me?” Hayeon asked with a frown on her face

“Oh yes definitely..” Tiffany answered making the girl grin while Tiffany squealed internally at the adorable sight in her hold “Tell you what…She will even love you....” Tiffany added as she kissed her cheek again

“Really??” Hayeon squealed and looked over to her sibling who were smiling back at her but at the same time were amazed by how their little sister went out of her shell just after a few second of talking with Tiffany

“You will be a good mother one day..you managed to make her talk easily which is really believe me very surprising..” Jiyeon stated while Sooyoung whispered into Sunny’s ear “Maybe soon than we think..” as they looked and smiled at each other

“Ow Thank you..” Tiffany thanked her as she absentmindedly combed Hayeon’s hair with her finger with a smile on her face ‘Me..being a mother of Taetae’s child…I’d love to..’ She thought as her heart beat faster in excitement ‘…Oh that remind…we should really do that fertility test when she get back..’ They all continued to talk about everything and especially about Taeyeon. They all of them really heat it off as they found that they have so much in common.

Tiffany invited them to stay and have dinner with them as she enjoyed spending time with them; maybe because they were gentle and warm human being or maybe because she misses her girlfriend and she see her in them; and especially with Hayeon who was now more open and talked excitedly about her school, teacher and friends and her family. The roommates learned that Taeyeon’s mother is still alive but she is dealing with depression and some mental issue and as for her father he died one year ago, and when Sooyoung was about to ask furthermore; all of them stopped talking as they heard keys jingling in the front door; Sooyoung and Sunny stared at each other with their eyebrow raised as Tiffany stood up and went to check only to find an exhausted Taeyeon setting her bag on the floor as she took off her shoes. 

“Fan..” Taeyeon said but stopped when she took notice of her girlfriend’s silhouette standing not so far from her “Hey Love..” She added as she smiled while Tiffany jumped and lunged herself into Taeyeon’s embrace

“You are here…my girlfriend is back..” Tiffany squealed and kissed her on her lips

“Yes baby I’m here…”

“Wait…I thought you will come back in two weeks..” Tiffany asked her as she rested her head on Taeyeon’s chest; enjoying the warmth that she had been missing this past week.

“Yes th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter