Chapter Twelve: Baby Love

A little bit more of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12  Baby Love

 

It was in the middle of the night Sooyoung’s boyfriend, Minho just parked his car in front of her apartment, they just finished their dinner date; a date they had in ages since her talk-fight with Sunny; while she was going to pull out from their kiss, Sooyoung felt his hand under her shirt grazing softly on her skin going up to her chest which she quickly stopped it as he groaned frustratedly;

“It’s been months we are together and we didn’t go as far as kissing…You don’t even want me to go up in to your apartment.” He raged at her as he slapped the wheels as she jerked a bit it was her first time seeing him in this state

“What are you really after? Is it ?” She asked with a cold tone with one brow up “..If you are only seeing me as I plan and don’t respect me as woman and my belief then we shouldn’t be together anymore…” She added with a scoff as she opened the door and went out but not before she slammed it shut with all her force showing her dissatisfaction with his recent behavior as she quickly went to the elevator and headed toward her apartment, she cursed him under her breath it wasn’t the first time he wanted something like that from her; since she gave him another chance a few weeks ago; hence this date he kept pressuring her for him to go in her room as she always dismissed him saying she wasn’t ready or her roommates were at home at first he took it well without showing any displeasure but lately his real self-started to show, she scoffed when she remembered her mother saying that man will show you their true selves since the beginning you just have to open your eyes and pay attention. This date was the first one since she talked about it with Sunny as she wanted to give him another chance and the benefice of the doubt, now she wasn’t sure anymore.

She sighed loudly as she took off her coat and shoe and headed toward the kitchen to get water,

“Oh you are already here…I thought you were on date..” a freshly showered Sunny startled her, who also got home after a week being away for work “Sorry..”

“He just dropped me off..” Sooyoung sighed which it didn’t go unnoticed by Sunny

“You don’t sound happy with him..” Sunny said as she took out two beers from the fridge and gave one to her roommate “What he did do this time?”

“The usual…he is still persistent on going home with me”

“Never his?”

“No…”

“Is it about ?”

“I don’t really know..”

“Argh I hate them when they don’t take no as an answer when it comes to …”

“Yeah..Did you ever had dealt with one like mine?”

“I think the few one I dated were kinda afraid of me because I carried a gun…but the one I date back in college..well..we were so I didn’t care..”

“Maybe I should carry a gun..”

“Do you want me to send him some of my scary agent…”

“No…But I think I’m going to break up with him soon…There is more to it I can feel it ”Sooyoung said with a sigh as Sunny lifted her eyebrow up “..His anger issue are getting worse and I don’t think it’s just because he wants …”

“He does that and I will kill him with my bare hand.”

“Thank you but I don’t want you to go to jail just because of him..”

“Where are the other two? Still in their first cold war?”

“I don’t know…I just got back...and I didn’t check since I didn’t want to deal with hellFany…” Sunny said as she shook her head “She has been out of control lately..”

“But she is more calm when Hayeon ah is here..Didn’t you notice?”

“Yes I noticed too..” Sunny said “Do you think auntie will mind if we borrow Hayeon for a while…?” she added which made Sooyoung chortle

“She is a little human being not something to borrow.”

“I know..” Sunny replied “Remind me why they fought about this time.” Sunny added as she sat down next Sooyoung in the living room

“Taeyeon’s smell different…”

“Ah yes and Tiffany thought she was cheating on her…Do you think they will figure out soon the oblivious couple we have as a roommate.”

“I don’t know…I’m surprised that until now Tiffany didn’t…”

“Do you realize that in just in few months we will be having a mini Taeny with us..”

“Awe…The baby will be beautiful as his parents.” Sooyoung said with a dreamy smile “I hope it won’t get the hellFany gene though…Imagine two hellfany running around the house..Oh dear god…help us…” Sooyoung added after a short moment of silence, as her whole body shivered in fear at that last thought

“Maybe we should move out…” they said at the same time which made them laugh

“They are going to be a family soon and they will need the place for themselves.”

“You are right and also we have been enough traumatized with their Rated scenes.”

“True…” Sooyoung confirmed with a grin “We can start go looking for a vacant apartment here..In the same building”

“You want to live with me?” Sunny asked surprised

“Yes of course…Unless you don’t want to”

“N..no I want to live with you too..” Sunny stuttered feeling little shy

“Who is going to break the news to them?” Sooyoung asked after short moment of silence

“Maybe we should wait until we found an apartment and silently sneak out our things there…And then leave them a note on fridge.”

“I didn’t know that the mighty SSA Sunny Lee who spent her time chasing and putting countless of dangerous criminal behind bars is actually a coward.” Sooyoung said with a teasing smirk

“Pregnant Hellfany is worse than them…” Sunny stated “Why don’t you do it then…”

“Are you out of your mind, I’m sure Fany will throw my to our new apartment before the deal is sealed.”

“We should wait until they figure it out about their new addition.”

“I’m sure it will take time, then the baby will be born and then he/she will tell them about it.” they laughed together and resumed watching their favorite drama.

 

As for Taeyeon since their huge to date she started to spend even more of her free time with her family as she went to her mother’s house more than usual, just to get her mind of Tiffany. Her mother begun to question it as she saw her daughter dejected look strolling around the house, don’t get her wrong she is happy to see her daughter but she started to get worried about her,

“Taetae sweetie…Why are you so gloomy lately?”

“Mm..no…I’m fine umma..”

“You are lying…I know that something is bothering you”

“I…I…think Tiffany is going to break up with me…”

“Oh…How come?”

“I don’t know I feel like she is drifting away from me…”

“Did you talk about it with her..”

“No..Her behavior toward me is enough of telltale”

“So you choose to hide here and avoid any type of confrontation.”

“I’m not hiding…” Taeyeon replied and added with a sigh “it’s just complicated…”

“You are making it complicated, if you won’t come clean and be honest with her when the going is getting though it would add more salt in the wound..”

“But…I tried to speak to her but she only jumps on my throat each time. She is different, she is all moody and all…”

“Oh Baby she is not…” Her mother said with a light chuckle as she understood the situation while she her daughter’s hair “She just loves you as much as you do…You are just misreading the sign.”

“But…She has been on my case lately and avoiding me”

“Don’t worry baby it’s understandable…with all the change she is going through now, make everything seemingly meaningless to you unbearable for her but she will get used to it, you just have to be there for her since they are going to need you more than ever now..”

“Huh..they?”

“Your baby and his mother”

“My what…” Taeyeon shrieked “…but how” she added more to herself

“You both had unprotected that’s how..”

“Umma…I didn’t mean it that way….” Taeyeon replied feeling embarrassed talking about with her mother “I always thought that I’m infertile since I read it somewhere a long time ago..”

“Then the information you have is wrong, Miyoung is very pregnant I can tell you that..”

“How can you be so sure?”

“I’m a mother of 4 Taetae, so I have been there before…”

‘A baby…it is too soon…Are we even ready..’ Taeyeon thought to herself as her mother gently nudged her

“Sweetie…What are you thinking about?”

“we have been together for 10 months now…don’t you think is too soon..”

“Oh baby..” her mother cooed as she hugged her daughter side way “No one is ever ready for having a baby, even if they planned it beforehand…” She added with a reassuring smile as she caressed Taeyeon’s cheek and kissed it

“But…I don’t know if I will be a good parent for him or her…”

“Your baby will only need your love and attention, I admit that raising a baby will take time and patience…But you are not alone baby…We are with you and you have the most wonderful girlfriend to help you..Go now to your girlfriend and be a good gentlewoman for her and tend to all her need..”

“O..Okay..” Taeyeon said as her mother pushed and ushered her toward the front door so she can go back to her apartment.

 

Meanwhile in the other side of their town, Tiffany and Jessica were talking in the hospital’s cafeteria; eating their lunch and enjoying their free time.

“So how are things between Taeyeon and her family?” Jessica asked her “It’s been a month since they reconnected.”

“They are doing great…Actually..” Tiffany stopped mid-sentence with a frown in her face as she started to count on her finger and took her phone out which made Jessica confused with her sudden behavior, she gasped loudly as she stood up and headed toward the hospital’s supply room searching for the pregnancy test; leaving a surprised Jessica in their table.

After awhile Tiffany found what she was looking for and went to a nearby restroom; she peed on the stick and waited for the result; Jessica came in after a short moment of searching her everywhere, really worried about her, only to found her blankly staring near the sink onto something in her hand.

“Hey Tiff are you alright?”

Tiffany just turned around with eyes wide open and pale skin as she only handed her the stick,

“I..I think I might be pregnant.” Tiffany said with a croaked voice

“Why you do sound as if you saw a ghost..” Jessica said with a smile but wavered when she saw the unreadable expression on her friend’s face “Unless you don’t want a baby..”

“It’s not that…I’m really happy” Tiffany said with chuckle as she put her hand over chest trying to calm her excited heart “…It’s just I never thought I will be pregnant one day”

“How come?”

“First of all because I have been with only women.”

“It’s the best way of contraception...”Jessica sarcastically said “But Taeyeon’s different…”

“I know that…However when our relationship started, I wasn’t really worried or apprehensive about getting pregnant because one my period was never really on tight schedule…And two she wasn’t sure if she was fertile…So I thought it will be hard for us to conceive”

“You never checked yourself..”

“Not Really…I didn’t felt the need to do it..”

“So the saying is true..”

“What saying?”

“That doctors are the worst patient..” Jessica stated as Tiffany glared at her “But with the two pink line staring back at us we can assume that everything is working perfectly well for both of you..” she added teasingly with a smirk

“Can you stop..” Tiffany said feeling irritated with Jessica teasing

“Sorry…I can’t help it…you are fun to tease but do continue…”

“Pregnancy was the least of my concern as I was really happy and still is to have Taeyeon finally as my girlfriend…And since the things happened between Tae and me and then everything with her family…the thought of getting checked were pushed back and put on hold…”

Jessica smiled while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter