Some Things End Up Better Unplanned

UNPLANNED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 14, 2018 8am

 

Soojung’s POV

 

We miraculously woke up earlier than expected, finding ourselves in each other’s embrace. I’ve never woken up in the morning feeling this great. Remembering about Amber’s fever last night, I once again checked her temperature through her forehead, and the fever’s already gone. She even said that she’s already feeling better.

 

We were about to continue cuddling in bed, when my stomach felt like that was the perfect time to wail and beg to be filled up, causing Amber to laugh so loud. It was sooooooo embarrassing! Pouting, she then proceeded stealing a kiss from me, causing me to look at her, a little bit surprised.

 

“What? Can’t I give my girlfriend a good morning kiss to lighten up the day?” She said, making me blush at this time in the morning. She laughed once again before enveloping me in her arms tightly, “I like you very, very, very much.” She whispered, before pulling out of the hug to look at me with those warm, loving stares.

 

“I like you, too, Am… very, very, very much.” I replied before sealing our lips together.

 

No we didn’t make out after that. We were just starting okay? Okay mayyyyyybe we almost lost it, but my stomach growled once again and I don’t know how to face that llama again with authority in my face.

 

I’m just kidding.

 

After washing up, we went to the breakfast buffet and I must say, filled up the tanks too much we found it hard to move right after. Who knows that yesterday will be a roller coaster of emotions, and right now this? It’s like we both went back to those times when we were just on our teens, back when we were both shy and innocent, only this time, we’re together. We want to go back to sleep once again, but Vic unnie said yesterday that she also booked an island hopping tour, which includes snorkeling.

 

The whole tour was fun, and I couldn’t stop teasing Amber as I discovered only now, that she’s not really into water sports because she’s afraid of sharks. But all through out the tour, I couldn’t help but feel beautiful with the way she’s ogling at me. She’s also so into this bodyguard mode covering me immediately when there were rowdy guys passing by.

 

The tour finished by afternoon. And after washing up, we asked for a service so we can go to the center of the island and spend the night there. We went around the market and bought some gifts and souvenirs to Vic unnie and Luna unnie, and our family and close friends too. Vic unnie and Luna unnie both sighed deeply as we video called them later that afternoon. That’s also when we told them that we’re together. Both of them ended up saying, “OMG! AT LAAAAAAST! AFTER 10 FREAKING YEARS!!!” Amber and I then looked at each other, muttering at the same time, “10 years?”

 

“Wait, you haven’t talked about how you guys were crushing on each other since high school? Wow! We really couldn’t believe you guys!.”

 

The conversation then shifted to them teasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter