King-sized Bed

UNPLANNED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 13, 2018, 7 AM

 

Phuket International Airport

 

I gazed at her back as she stood up in front of the cashier to place our orders for breakfast.

 

"Psh... What a flirt." I mumbled to myself as I saw how the girl standing in front of the cashier blushed. I'm sure she just said something to the girl that made her cheeks flush like a tomato.

 

"How's the trip so far?" It was my older sister, Sooyeon, who sent me a message. I informed her that we've already arrived at the airport as soon as we were able to turn our phones on.

 

"Unnie, we just arrived. So far, we just exchanged our money to Baht and is now buying some food for breakfast."

 

"That llama didn't buy you food while on the flight?! \(`0´)/ "

 

"Unnie, it was already late at night. We immediately fell asleep as soon as the plane took off." I answered before my mind drifted off to that time when I woke up for a few minutes earlier, finding my head resting on Amber's shoulders, her arm around my shoulder, as her hand held the blanket that we asked. I think she felt when I shuffled a bit, finding a more comfortable position in her arms, because as I found the right position, she held me tighter and planted a kiss on the crown of my head.

 

It's warm. I felt safe in her arms.

 

I used to have a crush on her back in our high school days. She has this bright aura in her that everyone loved. Add to that her best friend Luna unnie, who always has this huge energy in her as if she takes a bottle of vitamins everyday, their tandem can immediately light up a gloomy, boring room. I was actually jealous of her closeness with Luna unnie. But I totally lost hope when she started dating girls after girls. I decided to shove away my feelings for her, and joined the dating world as well. Surprisingly, she kept on being an important person in my life, even though we weren't hanging out just like we used to, especially when we started our own careers.

 

Somehow, after some time, she just stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter