Fights...

UNPLANNED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

“For the… rest… of our lives?” I asked, confirming what I just heard. “Y-You mean… You… Me…”

 

“Ugh! I swear you are so dense.” She muttered before leaving my still shocked . She settled in one of the benches and lay down. “Why are you still standing there?” She asked, as she noticed that I’m still standing frozen on the ground.

 

I shuffled and half jogged towards her, settling on the bench next to where she is. I then pulled out the sunblock lotion and handed it to her. While she’s applying the lotion on her arms, I tried my best not to look at her body.

 

I cleared my throat while looking at the blue waters in front of us as I pondered once again on what she said earlier.

 

Does that mean she likes me, too? Is that the reason why all of them always say that I’m dense and stupid?

 

“Hey stupid, help me with my back.” She called, causing me to break my thoughts and look at her. She gave me the lotion and turned around so I can put some lotion on her back. It was not the first time that I did this, but if it’s awkward before, right now is worse. I sat at the little space behind her so I’m leveled with her back, and started applying the lotion. Darn… My hands are shaking.

 

“You’re trembling, stupid.” She noticed. Good thing I’m almost done.

 

Aish! Stupid hands. “T-There. All done!” I managed to say, before she turned around.

 

Our gap was so close that I couldn’t help but look closely into her eyes, and then to her nose, down to her lips.

 

*gulps*

 

Is this the part where we kiss?

 

It was like there’s this gravity pulling our faces closer and closer to each other. I saw how her eyes glanced at my lips too, before going back to look in my eyes. I can almost feel her breathing on my mouth, but on that split second, I hesitated. And just as I retracted a bit, I lost my balance and ended up falling on the sand.

 

“OMG, Amber! Are you okay?” She asked worriedly as she helped me to stand up.

 

“Y-Yeah. I’m fine. Good thing I landed on the sand.” I assured her with a grin, but instead, from a worried face, her expression changed into an annoyed one.

 

And I confirmed how annoyed she was when I heard her mumble, “You’re really slow. Ugh!” She then turned and walked towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter