The trouble

A Wild Romance

Donghae POV

I can't belive my parent is doing this to me.They know I love Yuri,who care if Yuri is poor.She give me happiness,I loe her and that's all it matter,they once been inlove too,why don't they understand.I throw my basketball trophy at the wall,it make a hole.I heard a knock on my door,

Me:GO AWAY!!!

I punch the wall making a loud sound and create another hole.The door open by it self...

Me:I SAID GO AWAY!!

I throw a pillow at the person...

???:Oppa?

Me:Yuri?

???:No,it's me Jessica.

Me:Oh..

Jessica:Oppa,your hand is bleeding..(She come over and grab my hand)

I look down it was bleeding.

Me:Who's care.

Jessica:I do.Your fist is bleeding just like my heart.

Me:That promise is made when we we're kids Jessica,now I only love Yuri and only her.(I came over and look out my window.)

Jessica POV

Donghae:That promise is made when we we're kids Jessica,now I only love Yuri and only her (He walk over to his window and look out.)

I feel like crying,but I held in my tears,I hug him from behind,I put my head on his back closing my eye.

Donghae:What are you doing?(struggle)

Me:Just a second,just hug me for one second and I'll be happy.

Donghae:I can't,I'm really sorry.(push my hand off)

I came over and hug him from behind again.He pushed me and I landed hitting my body on the closet.I look down,my knee was scraped and my elbow was bleeding with my knee.

Me:ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? I'M BLEEDING IN MY HEART WITH MY KNEE AND MY ELBOW!!

He doesn't turn around.

Me:WHY DO YOU KEEP TREATING ME LIKE THAT?CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?WHY ARE YOUR HEART ONLY POINTING TO YURI DIRECTION,WHY CAN'T IT BE ME?

He stand still with no word.I heard footstep,I can't hold my tears any longer,it all drain out like waterfall.

Me:LEE DONGHAE!!ARE YOU DEAF?REPLY TO ME,I JUST WANT A REPLY,CAN'T YOUR HEART EVER CHANGED?

I feel a  hand on my shoulder,I turn around it was my umma.I hug her.

Mom(In English):What's wrong sweetheart?

Me(In English):He can't treat me the same way he treat her.It hurt,he said he only love her and only her(My tears come out more and more.)

My mom pat my back.I cry on her chest.

Dad:LEE DONGHAE!!HOW CAN YOU TREAT MY PRINCESS LIKE THAT,YOU LIKE YOUR DOG SO MUCH THAT YOU CHOOSE A DOG OVER A PRINCESS.THEN WHEN YA'LL GET MARRY,BRING THE DOG OVER!!

Donghae:Who are you calling a dog,sir?

Dad:That Yuri,of course.

Donghae:DON'T YOU EVER CALL YURI A DOG.

Dad:WELL SHE IS ONE!!

Donghae:YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE OLDER,IF NOT I WOULD BEAT YOU UP.NOW GET OUT!!

Dad(In English):Let's go Princess

Me(In English):Yes dad.

We walk out.

Donghae POV

Who does he think he is calling my Yul a dog?

Umma:(slap me)You are not my son!!

I touch where she slap me.

Appa:Honey,you slap him...

Umma: I.........

Me:Because of that girl you slap me.

They walk leaving me behind.Yuri,please be here.Please god,I really want to see Yuri,like gods could hear me pray,the bell was ringing.I came down stair seeing my umma talking with Yuri,I listen to their conversation...

Umma:Why are you here?

Yuri:To see Donghae,Of course Auntie(Smile)

Umma:Do you think ya'll make a good couple?

Yuri:(nods)

Umma:No ya'll are not.He's rich,you're poor.He's smart,you're not.

Yuri:He said those things doesn't matter as long we have our love.

Umma:Do you really think that?Don't you think that Jessica fit better with him?

Yuri:Anio,he said he doesn't like Jessica.

(umma slap Yuri hard,letting the corner of Yuri lip bleeding.)

My eye widen as I see the scence,tears form up in Yuri eye.Umma was raising her hand for another slap,I run over and told umma hand so he couldn't slap Yuri,I throw her hand down and yanked Yuri grabbing her bag and go to the door.

Umma:DONGHAE!!LEE DONGHAE!!COME BACK HERE PRONTO!!

I pull Yuri inside my car and started driving the entire ride was quiet,I could hear Yuri sobbing.I placed my hand on top of her giving her a signal that it's all ok.