A New Student

A Wild Romance

Donghae POV

I was waiting by the gate for my baby Yul.It so long since I seen her,I miss her so much.

???:OPPA!!

Me:YUL!!!

She ran into my arm and we hug. 

Yuri:It been a long time since I haven't seen you.

Yoona:What are ya'll talking about about,ya'll seen eachother yesterday,talk on the phone a 5 hours straight.and yet ya'll still miss eachother?

YUlhae:YUP!!

Taeyeon:Love Bird(roll.her.eye.)

Yuri look beautiful,everyday with her,every momment worth more than treasure.We walk to class hand in hand,I love her so so much.I take a seat next to Yuri,but my seat is in the front.

Yuri:Oppa,this isn't your seat.

Me:So,but I can still sit with baby.

Mr.Park:Guys this is Jessica Jung,she's new.She move here from San Francisco,please treat her nicely.Jessica,please sit behind Yuri and Donghae.Yuri and Donghae raise your hand.

We raise our hand.The new girl look pretty,she  look familar.

Yuri POV

Jessica is really pretty,I look at Donghae,he keep on staring at her.I think I'm jealous again.I guess he like her(sigh.)

I know I have to loose Donghae soon or later.If it's not today,it's tomorrow,if not tomorrow it's gonna be in the future.I sigh again but harder.A hand landed on my back.

Donghae:Aigoo Jagiya,you don't have to be jealous.You know you're the only girl for me.

Me:Jinja?Then why do you keep staring at her?

Donghae:I just think,I know her from somewhere.

Me:Mwo!!She's new.

Donghae:I know,I don't remember where.

Me:Maybe she's your first love. ;)

Donghae lean in and kiss my nose.

Donghae:Who care.No matter how many girlfriends I have,you're still number 1.

I put my head on his shoulder.I'm glad he's mine,really reallly glad.

Jessica POV

I walk in,I see him.The guy of my dream.He's sitting with a girl name Yuri.Kwon Yuri.I sit behind them,I see them talking about something,then Yuri head landed on his shoulder,they seem to be a couple.I decide to ask my neighbor.I tap them on the shoulder.

Me:Umm...May I ask is Donghae and Yuri a couple?And what's your name if you don't  mind.

???:My name is Sunye ,and yes they been dating for 5 years.I heard Donghae like her alot.

Me:Oh..

Sunye:You like Donghae?

Me:Nae(Blush)

Sunye:Me too,but too bad he'll never be mine.

Mr.Park:Sunye,Jessica please stop talking and pay attention.

Sunye:Yes Sir.

Lee Donghae, You really can't remember me?You met her and you forget me,how could you.I love you alot,I don't mind dying for you,but you would die for her instead.I contuine to watch them for the entire period,they do all the lovely dovely stuff,I feel a tear running down my cheek.

 

What do ya'll think?Is it good?That's the first ideas popping into my head,Jessica came and leave behind a mystery.Does that make ya'll wonder anything?Comment and Subcribe please.cool