A scary suprise

A Wild Romance

Yoona POV

Yul have been out since yesterday,why isn't she back yet.I keep on walking back and forth.Sooyoung throw a pillow at me.

Sooyoung:Sit down,you're giving me  a headache.

I can tell you're looking at me.

I know what you see.

My phone.I look around.I look under the couch there it is.I look at the caller ID,it was Donghae.

Me:What do you want?

Donghae:Come to the Yeouido St. Mary's Hospital  

Me:You're hurt?Good,why should I come.

Donghae:Not me.Yuri

Me:God help me getting you hurt and wha...Yuri?

Donghae:Yes Yuri.

Me:What hospital again?

Donghae:Yeouido St. Mary's Hospital  

I hang up and wear on my shoes.

Me:GIRL i'M GOING TO THE Yeouido St. Mary's Hospital !!

Taeyeon:Why?

Me:Yuri is in there.

Taeyeon:LEt's go girl.

We took the cab and drive there.Donghae was walking back and forth.

Tiffany:DONGHAE!!

Donghae:YOu're here.

Taeyeon:Why is Yuri hurt?

Me:If I found out it have anything to do with you,you're gonna be dead meat.

Donghae:Me and Yuri are walking around the park,when 7 guys came up to us.They take me back to my house.I got lock in my room.At night I got Yuri text saying she's in the Jung dark house.I threatened my parent and go out to save Yuri.She just collapse in my hand.

Taeyeon:OH.......

The doctor came out,I run to him.

Me:Is my friend okay?

Doctor:Due to out lab,she have very sensitive skin.When she have pain,she alway keep them in not expressing them.Plus the bruise on her body and when they leave her thristy and foodless,she can't take it.The pain have been press down on her stomach.She will be having alot of pain.

I was shock.I back away.I run out of the hospital and call Boa unnie.

Boa:Yoseobsayo?

Me:U.......unnn.....unnie....

Boa:Yoona?Calm down what happend?

Me:Yuri,she's in the hospital.

Boa:What hospital?

Me:Yeouido St. Mary's Hospital  

Boa:I'll be there with Ji Yong.

She hang up.Half an hour later boa unnie and Ji Yong Oppa appear.

Ji Yong:Where's my baby girl?

Me:Emergency room.

Donghae:Who are they?

Me:Donghae oppa,this is Boa Unnie and Ji Yong oppa,Yuri brother and sister.Boa unnie,Ji Yong Oppa,this is Lee Donghae Yuri boyfriend.

Seohyun:Unnie,you're still alive.

Boa:Of course  I am

Ji Yong:You're the one that making my baby girl cry?

Ji Yong oppa step up.Boa Unnie hold him back.

Boa:Ji Yong,stop.You're in gang and he's the Lee family.You're gonna be in big trouble if he get hurt.

Ji Yong:Noona.Do you know how much tears our baby girl wasted on this jerk?

Boa:I know.I don't like it either.But for Yuri,let it go.

Ji Yong:Lee Donghae,if anything happen to my baby girl.I won't let you go easily.That's my first and last warning,understand?

Donghae nodded.This is the first time,I ever see Ji Yong oppa this mad.

Donghae POV

Dang!Yuri oppa is scary.He's in gang too.

???:Oppa!

I turn around Jessica was running to us.

Yoona stop her.

Yoona:You're not welcome here.Now get lost.

Boa:Who's she Yoon?

Yoona:She's the one who cost Yuri condition right now.

Ji Yong rush over to her.He smirk at her.

Ji Yong:Long time no see Jessica.

JEssica:G-Dragon,what a suprise seeing you here.Thought you have better taste than liking that in there.(Smirk)

G-Dragon?Ji Yong hold her up by holding her neck.

Ji Yong:The in there is my sister.WAtch you're ing mouth or I'll let you go visit hell right now.

Boa:KWON JI YONG!!!PUT THE YOUNG LADY DOWN!!

He drop her down not miding she's a girl.Boa walk over to her,and look Jessica in the eye.

Boa:I'm gonna give you a warning.1st.I don't like the way you're calling my sister.2nd.The way you treated my sister is unreasonable.3rd.If Yuri is in trouble,I'll make you everyday here like hell,understood?

JEssica:Why should I listen to you?I could call Yuri whatever I want.She's a ,crap,,e ...

Boa slap her across the face leaving her hand mark.

Jessica:I'm gonna sue you.

Boa:Did I mention to you?My husband is a lawyer so sue all you want.

JEssica:So you plan it already.And LEE DONGHAE ARE YOU JUST GONNA SIT THERE SEEING THEY BULLYING ME??

Me:Yup.pretty much.Pay back for hurting my Yul....

 

 

Did Boa and G-Dragon scared you? cheeky

Me and my friend "ILovethewayyousmile" is have a contest to see who have the best story,like a writing contest.

Please vote.Thank You.

I will have to write a new story for this contest,please check it out.

Don't forget to comment and subcribe.