Loving You is Red [PART 1]

Treasured Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let me see! Let me see!" said her cousin, Bom, while hovering beside her. It was lunch time and they were eating in their school cafeteria when Bom accidentally saw an 'envelope' inside her bag because Bommie loves to probe her things. Being a lovesick person that her cousin was, she instantly squealed when the mad girl learned that it's a letter from an anonymous person.

"Bommie, it's just a letter," she tried dismissing her cousin as she drank her water but the crazy girl in front of her would not let it die down just yet. Now she's regretting leaving her bag to that crazy cousin of hers.

"Excuse me? It's not just a letter! It's a love letter!" Her cousin emphasized much to her annoyance. She's making a big deal out of it once again.

"We still don't know yet," she reminded. "I still doubt that it's a love letter as you believe it is."

"That's why I'm telling you to open it so we can read it already!"

"But I don't want to."

She noticed her cousin's confused look. She could only sigh. "And why is that?"

"I just don't like it." She boredly replied. Bom could just roll her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Then why bother giving your bag to me?!" Bom annoyingly asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Is this the cue of me not trusting my things to you now?"

"You know I love to probe at your things silly cousin. Now why?" She shrugged in response 'cause she didn't feel like explaining herself. Let Bom thinks what she wants. Th crazy corn-lover narrowed her usual doll like eyes at her when she suddenly realized what's happening. The mad girl took a deep breath before quickly poking her forehead making her winced.

"Aish, I'm telling you! Don't tell Jiyong about this for once!"

And now it's her time to look at her cousin like the girl in front of her told something scandalous.

"What? I'm telling you, if you keep on letting that guy stop your admirers from courting you, I assure you, you will die a without ever experiencing falling in love!"

'You're wrong' she thought in her mind, not minding not voicing it out to her cousin. What she has been feeling was madness anyway… A disgrace… Or what she believe it was.

"Now give me that letter and if you really don't want to know what's in it, then for the love of my life! Just let me read it!" Her cousin demanded. Before she could talk back, she heard his voice calling for her making her gulped. Where did he even come from?!

"What letter?" The man, she almost wished she is not associated with, asked. Here he goes with his authoritative voice once again.

Bom, on the other hand, did not try to hide her annoyance at him as she flashed her mad-crazy face at him… Or more so… At them.

"Yah noona! What are you glaring at?!" Seungri,Bom's younger brother, asked. "Quit it, you look uglier!"

"What did you say?!" Bom angrily snapped back. Aish these two! They never let the day pass without having their petty little arguments! Her head is always aching everytime she sees them or even just hears them bicker!

"Oh shut it, you two!" Seunghyun's booming voice resonated making her, and also the man she really wished she never knew for all her life, closed their eyes. Man, that cousin of theirs really got some deep scary voice.

Bom suddenly went from a mad dog to a purr cat as she stood up and yanked Seunghyun to her side, making some goo goo eyes. "Babe! Why are you siding that rat?!" Seunghyun could just sigh at his girlfriend while internally asking how in the world did he end up with a crazy girl.

Now, now. It's not for them to have a relationship. Bom, the crazy girl, and Seunghyun, the giant weirdo, are not blood related anyway. Bom and Seungri are her cousins on her mother side while Seunghyun is her cousin on her father side. So definitely no laws of nature being violated.

"I'm not siding with anyone. Just please, for once, stop degrading each other. You just had a row a while ago." She could not help but chuckle at Seunghyun's complaint. She could not agree more. Bom and Seungri's combo fights are nerve-wracking. You might just want to be eaten by a crocodile than stand a minute watching them bicker. It will be a more merciful death. They are more nerve-wracking than her and Jiyong.

Speaking of the man, he who must not be named just nudged her by the shoulder before pushing her just for him to sit beside her.

"What letter was Bom talking about?" He asked once again. Aish. Just when she thought he had already forgotten about that letter.

She shook her head as a response but the guy just stared at her not letting it go. "Dara…"

"It's Dee, Ji," she tried correcting him but the guy just raised his brow at her.

"Ya, what are the two of you whispering about?" Bom suddenly asked just after she smacked his brother on the head. Seunghyun gave up and just sat down beside his evil girlfriend.

"What letter are you talking about a while ago?" Jiyong's really not taking his question down. Dara could just scowl. 'Ask and we'll just end up having an argument again!' she annoyingly thought.

"Oh yeah! The letter! You!" Bom exclaimed as she pointed at Jiyong. "Stop blocking Dee's admirers! Let her date!"

'Oh goodness! Thank you Bom. You just gave me my deathbed.' she sarcastically thought.

"What did you say?" Jiyong's eyes turned into slit as he looked at her. "Is someone trying to court you once again?" She tried averting her gaze but he just tugged her elbow.

"Where is the letter Dara?" She looked at Seunghyun who was sitting in front of her but that cousin of hers just regarded her with an amused smile.

"Dara…" There's warning in Jiyong's voice making her exhale a heavy one.

"Ji, I don't even know if it's a love letter just like Bom is trying to believe it is." She reasoned out even though she's a hundred percent sure Bom was right basing with the envelope it was wrapped on.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"It's in my bag."

"Throw it away." She sighed. Fine. Just like the others. Just like all the others.

"Okay," She confided. It didn't escape her vision the way Seunghyun smirked though. She hates it. She hates it cause she knows the guy knew something about their situation and he's tolerating it.

Bom, on the other hand, yelled at Jiyong but the guy just scooted closer to her.

"Gosh Jiyong! Stop being so primitive! Let your sister get a life!"

'Bom! You're just worsening it!'

"She has a life!" Jiyong fought back, not caring if his voice was booming all over the cafeteria.

"A love life, you moron! You're such a possessive, overprotective twin brother!"

She's now throwing daggers at Bom. Could that crazy girl stop talking even for just a minute?!

Jiyong responded with a smirk. "Twin brother, my ." He mocked before getting a spoonful of her food and shoved it in his mouth.

 

***

She was packing her things for her class just ended. It's 5:38 in the afternoon and she's actually not in a hurry (because they are already late anyway) so she's getting annoyed at her friend and classmate, Nana, for the girl kept on demanding her to pack faster.

"Dee, come on!" She heard her friend say bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter