When the wife craves...

Treasured Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jiyong…”

“Jiyonggg”

“Jiyong-ah” Hmm…

“Ji… Wake up. Wake up!” Ugh. I moved away from the source of that voice, burying my face on my pillows.

“Oppaaa…” said that voice again in a tender sweet manner and I groaned in reply.  I’m too exhausted for the past days to even respond.

“I’m hungry Ji.”

“Hmm,” I moaned just to acknowledge her, keeping my back facing her. She might flip out once again.

“I want food. I want food,” she then suddenly said, nudging my back in the process.

“There’s plenty of food in the fridge, Dara. Just go downstairs,” I mumbled trying to focus on my sleep. ‘Please just go downstairs. Please!’ I silently begged ‘cause I badly needed some sleep now.

However, just when I thought she had gone downstairs because there’s some shifting and some commotions beside me, I felt her arms snaking my waist. Ugh! This is unfair! She even buried her face at the crooked of my neck! Okay, was she sniffing me?

“But I already went downstairs and yet there’s nothing good to eat,” she softly said, giving me some chills because she just blew on my ears.

“What… do you want me… to do?” my sleepy soul half-heartedly asked, forcing myself to talk ‘cause dang hormones! Her bedroom voice will always be a turn on!

“Buy me some food. Buy me food! Hmm? Hmm?” she enthusiastically answered and I almost cursed when she was suddenly giving my shoulder light fair kisses. This woman! Really!

I tried reaching out for my watch on the bedside table just beside me while still giving my eyes enough rest by continuously closing them. Forcing my eyes to open as I looked at the time, they almost bulged out when my very sleepy being realized what the time was.  “Gad Dara! It’s still three o’clock in the morning.”

“But I am hungry. The baby is also hungry. We are both hungry. That’s two of us being hungry!”

I let out a deep breath when I realized what she said. Oh yeah… Little Mischievous Kwon! Dara and I’s plus one! Our made in Jeju with much love and spices… ‘Oh shut up Jiyong! Don’t give in to the wife and to the baby treasure! You are very much exhausted and sleepy right now!’

I scooted some inches away from her trying to point out my failing resolved ‘cause the wife and the baby combo is such a killer to resist. “It’s three in the morning ahjumma!”

“It’s three in the morning and we are both hungry,” she repeated, dragging her last word longer just to baby talk me. I sighed. I never thought pregnant women are so demanding!

I slowly moved my body, facing her as I forcefully opened my eyes only to be wanting to close them again. Gad! Pouting, goo-goo eyes Dara is a killer Dara! How did she even wake up at this ungodly hour and find herself hungry!

I pulled her into my arms, embracing and patting her head to convince her to sleep. “Why don’t we sleep again first and as soon as the sun is up later, let’s buy anything you want later? Hmm?” I even coaxed her with few gentle kisses on her forehead.

She buried her head on mine in reply before drawing circles on my chest making me inwardly groan. Seriously?! Why do I feel like I’m being seduced by the wife right now?

“But we want it now. We need it now…”

Ugh! I’m going to lose my head already! “What do you even want to eat anyway?”

“Ramen!” she happily replied making me open my eyes and looked at her in disbelief.

“There’s some instant ramen in the cupboard…”

She immediately cut me off with her incredulous look. “No. Not that. They are not healthy.”

Wow! Just a couple of days ago, she made me buy a dozen pieces of those ‘unhealthy food’ and she would not even hear any of my objections no matter what I say or even do! “Then what do you want me to do?”

She happily smiled before answering me with the most insane idea! “Buy me panda’s ramen please!” I blinked a few times in helplessness.

“It’s three in the morning Dara…” I mercifully begged hoping she’ll come back to her senses.

“But we’re dying of hunger here… Please!” This is insane!

“Seungri’s restaurants are all closed at this time ahjumma. Let’s just go later this morning, hmm?”

“Pleaseee…”

“The ingredients need to be prepared still… and be cooked. It will already get cold even before it could come here.”

“Thermal container…”

“Seungri’s probably sleep right now and so are his chefs.”

“Panda loves me! Especially little baby treasureee.” That’s a truth though. But still! At this ungodly hour? This is totally insane! I scooted back to have a wider look at her and she’s just there… eagerly waiting for me to make another move.

“Okay fine,” I finally conceded, reaching for my phone once again. “I’ll try calling Seungri and arrange something but if he won’t answer, that’s it okay?”

She just pouted but still obediently nodded. Why do I feel like she’s too confident that the panda’s gonna answer my call? No doubt that Seungby adores my wife to some extent tho. Like I’ve witnessed it multiple times and yes I get jealous sometimes but that’s our maknae I’m talking about too! He’s actually just being his adorable self and him and my wife kind of have the same bubbly yet lowkey strong personality and I like it.

I put my phone on speaker as we both waited for the panda to answer my call in what? 3:18 in the morning. I’m actually hoping he’s deep sleeping right now ‘cause as much as I love pampering my wife, this whole idea of hers was just crazy. And I’m sure that spoiled brat will fry my once we meet. ‘Please don’t answer. Please don’t answer!’ I silently begged.

“Omo!” I heard Dara gasped as my drowsiness slowly perished when I heard the maknae’s groggy voice. Ugh… What a nightmare!

“Hyung?” Dara and I heard him the second time as he groaned in what I wanted to assume as annoyance. “Why are you calling? It’s freaking too early hyunggg!”

Told ya! I was about to talk business straightforwardly so he could decline and we could all go back to sleep when my beautiful, over-the-top-in-freaking-three-in-the-morning wife beat me to it. “Seungri-yah!” she called in such a soft manner you just kind of wanna do anything she wants you to do. Uh oh… I’m definitely gonna be in deep crazy trouble. I gulped at the thought.

“Noona is hungry Seungri-yah! Little baby treasure is hungry too! We are both hungry. We want Ramen from your resto!”

I’m definitely going to be bald! I’m really in a serious trouble now! Not to mention the maknae just suddenly went speechless. This is bad! This is definitely bad!

“Your hyung is coming to get baby treasure and I’s ramen okay? Okay. Bye my precious panda! Jingyongie will see you later!” And before I could object, she already ended the call and I could just stare at her in bafflement. What just happened?

 

***

“Hyung! What did Dara noona mean? What was she talking about? Hyunggg!” I could just pinched the space between my eyebrows trying to believe what I’m doing right now.

“You’re at your house right?” I asked as I maneuvered my car out of the garage.

“Hyunggg!” Seungri called me in protest. “Of course I’m here and I was just sleeping a couple of minutes ago before you crazy Kwons suddenly called me!”

“Then you should not have answered my call!” I stated, matter of fact, as I started speeding away.

“Ya! Ya! Are you really coming here right now?” He panicky asked and when I just answered him with a deep sighed breath, complaining loudly that even though my phone was not in speaker mode right now, it still felt like it. “Hyung, don’t do this! Please! I wanna go back to sleep!”

“Then go and call my wife right now and beg her to stop this. I plead you!” I said sarcastically. He knew we’re both gonna be dead once I go back empty-handed ‘cause there’s no way Dara’s going to back out from this what I rather call, ‘a fiasco’.

“But hyung! As much as I’m happy knowing Dara noona wants to eat ramen from my resto though she always wants to, it’s still too early and no one’s going to cook!”

Of course I know that. I’m just too flustered right now that I just want some company as I go through this traumatic event!

“Just wait for me. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I just said and before I ended the call, I still heard him saying a lot of complaints like he was still a spoiled bratty teenager.

 

***

“Seungri! Open the door!” I hopelessly demanded for the third time as I knocked once again at his front door.

“Seungri’s not home. He’s gone far far away from home. This is a ghost talking!” he dumbly answered back while I was hearing some commotions at the side of the door.

“Oh c’mon! Please! You know I’m not the only one who’s gonna get busted if we don’t do this.” I leaned on the door trying to pacify my impending headache. Jeez! I’m definitely going to ask for some deep passionate loving from the wife after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter