Kris (Part 1)

Five Times Suho Took Care of s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Mr. Cold city guy, aka Kris Wu, was living up to his name. Quite literally. 

    "Why is it so cold? He grumbled to himself as as crossed his arms tightly in front of his chest. Exo had just finished their concert in The Philippines, and despite the humid heat, the leader of Exo M was shivering. 

    As the other members shed their jackets backstage, Kris pulled his tighter around his broad shoulders. 

    "Gege!" Cried Tao enthusiastically, running up to him from behind and giving him a big hug. "Wasn't that concert so much fun?"

    Kris ignored the pounding in his head and focused on Tao's excited face. The kid was drowning in his own sweat but was smiling from ear to ear. Kris affectionately fluffed the younger boy's hair. 

    "It sure was. You did great today."

    Beaming, Tao ran off to annoy Luhan. 

    Kris took a deep breath, trying to ignore the aching soreness in his body. The intense pressure and physical demands of the performances were beginning to take a toll on him. He saw Suho, the leader of Exo K coming up to him holding bottles of water. 

"Kris, you don't look so good." Said Suho as he got close enough to see his Chinese counterpart's face. 

Kris scoffed. "What are you talking about? I am the most handsome member of Exo. I always look good."

Knowing the taller leader would never admit to feeling under the weather, Suho handed him a bottle. "We're going back to the hotel soon, so you can rest."

Kris sighed with relief. He could really use some rest. He followed the members inside the van, and watched as the streets of Manila passed. 

The next thing he knew, he was hearing whispers around him. 

"Should we wake him up?" Whispered a voice. 

"But he look so cute when he's sleeping!"

There were a few cackles of laugher. Kris pried his eyes open to find himself lying on Luhan's shoulder in the van, which had arrived at their hotel. 

Shivering, Kris tried to make a graceful, leader-like exit out of the van but stumbled into a bleary eyed Chen. 

"Kris hyung is really tired," observed Chanyeol. 

Kris tried to focus on s, but his eyes felt so heavy. The brief nap in the van had actually made him feel worse than before.

"I'm fine," he said, waving his hands in dismissal.

The members all gathered in Suho and Kris' room. SM had insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter