Story 1.2

Don't Just Kiss Me, Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

II.

Everything happened so fast that Lucas wasn't able to remember how he and Jungwoo ended up in bed with Jungwoo on top of him with their lips sealed to each other. Their kiss was quite aggressive especially when Jungwoo started ing himself on Lucas. What was weird was that the latter was hard and Lucas could feel it. Of course, it was kind of teasing him that he couldn't hold himself on rolling over to place Jungwoo underneath him.

Their lips parted for a while and Lucas saw how Jungwoo smiled sweetly on him with his lips a bit swollen. The latter then clung his arms on Lucas' neck and slowly pulled him closer.

"Should we do more?" He asked. Lucas just smirked.

"You're such a fast learner. It's just been weeks since we started yet you're showing a lot of improvements", Lucas commented.

"Well, my teacher is good."

He couldn't help to chuckle on Jungwoo's comment before he laid one last kiss on the latter. "Let's continue this some other time", he said before he placed himself next to Jungwoo. He also didn't miss the way Jungwoo's smile fading.

"I-I'll just go to the toilet", Jungwoo suddenly uttered before he stood up from the bed.

When the door was shut closed, Lucas felt like needles were pulled out from his flesh the moment Jungwoo was gone. He wouldn't lie to himself that he got by Jungwoo. Who wouldn't be if Jungwoo was already ing himself on Lucas innocently? He would never deny the fact that he was half hard as their kiss went deeper.

"Oh God", he shut his eyes. "What the heck was going on? Why is it going this way? The longer we did it, the more I am falling to the trap." He groaned softly. "Ugh Kim Jungwoo!"

"Lucas?"

He was surprised that it made him to sat up immediately and with wide eyes he saw a clueless Jungwoo looking back at him.

"J-Jungwoo"

"Is there any problem?"

"N-Nothing", he stuttered while swallowing the lump on his throat. Did Jungwoo heard him muttering a while ago?

He heard the door closed before Jungwoo lied down on the bed. The latter even patted his side for Lucas to join him. Soon enough Lucas lied down beside him. His eyes never leaving the latter. Jungwoo also faced him and for a minute they shared a five minute long eye contact. For that five minutes, the two were only staring at each other's orbs with no words spoken.

Later on, Jungwoo began to smile before snuggling closer to Lucas. He slowly shut his eyes while Lucas continued to stare at him like Jungwoo was a masterpiece- a beautiful masterpiece. Then suddenly, someone blasted David Cook's song, Always Be My Baby and Lucas couldn't help to smile as he was listening to the song. The lyrics were quietly describing his feelings towards Jungwoo.

You'll always be a part of me. I'm part of you indefinitely. Girl, don't you know you can't escape me. Ooh darling, cause you'll always be a part of me.

"It took me a while to realize what I really feel towards you. You were my friend but now you're more than that. I might not be able to say this to you but you hold a special place in my heart. Just like the song, you'll always be a part of me."

He slowly leaned in closer and a soft gentle peck was laid on Jungwoo's temple.

"I like you, Jungwoo."

---

"We're buying flowers?!?" Lucas asked in surprised.

"Yes"

"To whom?"

"To my girl", Jungwoo confidently answered. Something pierced Lucas heart upon hearing the latter's answer. It only made Lucas to clear his throat while he continued on acting like it didn't matter to him. "What do you think is the best flower to give to her?" He asked while scanning the bucket of flowers around.

Lucas never met this girl Jungwoo was talking about so he couldn't choose the right flower. But if given a chance, Lucas would never tell Jungwoo. He'd rather choose a flower that best fit on Jungwoo rather than to this unknown girl which Lucas was starting to hate.

"I don't know", he shrugged while scratching his nose. Jungwoo only gave him a stare. "I haven't met this girl you were talking about so how can I tell you the best flower to give to her?"

"Does it need for you to see her? I'm starting to court her and now I'm choosing a flower to give to her", Jungwoo said while holding a stalk of white tulips. "I'm courting her. I finally gained the confidence. I'm asking you what flower is the best to give to a girl. You've been in this stage before."

Lucas just rolled his eyes. "I never gave flowers to the girls I courted. I courted them through text messages."

"That is so informal."

"That's the new trend today."

Jungwoo only made a face before softly smacking the stalk of white tulips on Lucas' cheek. "You're so mean", he said. "Just say that you don't want to help me."

"Because I'm jealous", Lucas muttered out of nowhere.

"What did you say?" Jungwoo asked.

"I said I'm tired", he groaned while scratching the back of his head. "Aish, just choose the beautiful ones please so that we can go home. I need to rest my feet."

Jungwoo pursed his lips before leaving the annoyed looking Lucas and proceeded on choosing. But on the other hand, Lucas who had no other choice but tailed along was silently adoring Jungwoo as the latter was busy choosing and smelling flowers. He saw how Jungwoo held a stalk of a yellow daffodil and it looked like a scenario in the movies where a cool breeze suddenly blew when Jungwoo started sniffing the flower. Somehow, Lucas loved the scene.

"You're like a flower that blooms in spring."

It was like a slow motion when Jungwoo suddenly met his gaze and for a second Lucas felt his heart fluttered. Jungwoo was so beautiful.

Daffodil. Yellow daffodil was the best flower to give to Jungwoo.

He was too busy adoring Jungwoo that he wasn't able to notice the florist talking to him. It was a boy with short brown cut hair that approached him. 

"Are you going to buy that sir?" He asked.

And that was the time Lucas realized he was holding a bouquet of yellow daffodils while following Jungwoo who was now at the exit door of the shop. The florist might think that he was going to steal the flowers he was holding at. He awkwardly smiled at the florist whose name was Jeonghan, as what it stated on his nametag. "I-I'm sorry", he said while giving back the bouquet to the florist.

"You seemed in love, sir", he teased the now blushing Lucas. 

Lucas just shyly smiled and said, "I guess." Before he left the florist and went to follow Jungwoo.

---

"So when are you planning to tell him?" Mark asked once they were alone at the school ground.

Lucas didn't reply. He was lying on the green grass while busy looking up at the blue sky. Mark couldn't help to smack him on the arm.

"Yah! I'm asking you!"

Lucas groaned softly before he sat up. He sighed. "What were you asking again?"

"I said, when are you planning to tell him."

"What bull am I going to tell?"

"You stupid A-hole", Mark murmured and Lucas missed the way Mark rolled his eyes on him. "Quit playing dumb with me."

"I'm already too late", Lucas uttered with his head hung low. "He's going to court her any time soon."

"If I were you, I would confess to him right now. Who knows? He might have the same feelings with you."

"Jungwoo might not into guys", Lucas said while shaking his head. His voice sounds so down. He looked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter