Story 1

Don't Just Kiss Me, Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I.

The story started on a friday night where Lucas invited Jungwoo to sleep over to his house. Lucas was expecting to have a movie marathon with his dearly beloved neighbor slash classmate slash friend but instead they end up studying since Jungwoo insisted they shouldn't waste their time on watching some stupid movies. It frustrates Lucas since the movie Jungwoo was referring to be 'stupid' were his favorite superhero movies like Justice League and Wonder Woman.

"Can we sleep now?" Lucas sighed before glancing at the wall clock. "9 pm", he murmured. He didn't notice Jungwoo looked up as well but the latter only went back on reading his book.

"It's still early", the only thing Jungwoo uttered which made for Lucas to pout.

"We've been studying for an hour already. Isn't that enough?" Lucas started to protest more like he could no longer hold his grudges anymore. Jungwoo only looked at him with his tired eyes. Lucas could only groan on the latter's reaction. "Jeez, to be honest, I didn't invite you for a study session because first of all, today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday. I did invite you because I wanted to watch movies with you."

"I forgot to tell you that I'm not fond of watching movies", Jungwoo said not sparing any glances on the latter.

Lucas could only scratch the back of his head. How did he become friends with Jungwoo? They were totally different in all aspects. Jungwoo was a complete geek hidden inside a cute and good-looking appearance. He was also known as a weirdo at their school for he only have few friends and the only human was Lucas.

"Seriously, I don't know how we became friends", Lucas uttered.

"Well uhm we're neighbors", Jungwoo answered for him. "I think that answers on how we became friends."

A smile was curved on Lucas lips. As he was staring back at the dumbfounded Jungwoo, a sudden question popped up on Lucas mind.

How can he be so effortlessly cute and funny?

---

"Lucas? Do you know how to kiss?"

Lucas almost spilled his drink on Jungwoo's face. Instead of answering the latter's question Lucas was left staring at Jungwoo who was also waiting for his answer.

"Lucas? Lucas, are you okay?" He asked in his calm voice. Lucas could only blink before he cleared his throat.

"Well uh.. first of all, your question almost made me choke", he uttered before taking one last gulp. "Why'd you ask like that all of a sudden? Damn. It freaked me out for a while, dude."

"Uhm..", Jungwoo chewed his bottom lip before he spoke. "There's this girl..", he trailed off and somehow this made Lucas to feel curious. Did Jungwoo finally found the girl of his dreams? Lucas would gasp on the back of his mind. "There's this girl I-I like." He was stuttering and shades of red were getting visible on his cheeks. Lucas smirked.

"So Jungwoo is really not a weirdo", Lucas said which made for Jungwoo to meet his eyes. "People thought you were a little creepy but now that you're having a crush, I think their perspective on you will be changing."

"R-Really?"

"Uh-uh", Lucas was nodding before he leaned his arms on the table. "So what's with this girl huh? Why did you suddenly ask me if I know how to kiss?"

"Well, I uh.. I heard that her ideal type is one who is a good kisser and I'm not that type of a guy", said the worried Jungwoo. "I-I don't even know how to k-kiss." He said in a hush tone.

A scoff escaped from Lucas mouth which made for Jungwoo to glare at him. "Sorry", he said while giving the latter a peace sign. "Anyway, why me? I mean, why we're you asking me?"

"Because you've been into a relationship not just once but countless of times and I guess, you've kissed your girlfriends before. And of course, you're the only one I could ask for help."

"Because I'm your onlyhuman friend", Lucas murmured which made for Jungwoo to glare at him for the second time. Then again he just flashed him his peace sign but with a twist, he just gave him his cutest smile. It only made Jungwoo to roll his eyes on him. "Okay-okay. So what's the deal with it?"

"I want you to teach me", he said frankly. Lucas almost choke on his own spit.

"Uhm Youtube. Youtube, yes. You can watch videos there. A tutorial perhaps- a kiss tutorial."

"But I want to learn it in a fastest way. Do you think I will learn it by visualizing it? I think it's better if it's real."

"S-So you mean", Lucas was pointing his lips then on Jungwoo's lips. The latter only nodded on him like he got what Lucas meant. Jungwoo wanted a real kissing lesson that involves a real contact with lips and he wanted Lucas to teach him but of course he wanted to learn it with Lucas lips and that was so mind-blowing that it only made Lucas to swallow the lump on his throat.

"Deal? If you say so, I'll do whatever you want."

How could Lucas say no to this offer if it solves his problem? He wanted Jungwoo to do all of his math assignments or better all of his assignments from all of their subjects.

A smirk was on Lucas lips as he gave the latter his sweet yes to the deal.

---

Lucas thought he might be gone to a mental hospital as soon as his tutorial session with Jungwoo will be over. Actually, he didn't have any ideas about kissing. He might have kissed his girlfriends before but it was just like a sort of smack and light touches of the lips. Not the one that Jungwoo wanted to learn- a passionate kiss.

"Can we start now?" Jungwoo asked. He was a little bit eager to learn. He might really like this girl for he was really trying hard to learn how to kiss.

Lucas looked around first. They were at Jungwoo's room and they were the only one around. Jungwoo's mom went out to do groceries.

"Lucas?" Jungwoo was already sitting on the bed waiting for him to sit. The latter patted his side for Lucas to sit.

"Uhm should we search on Google first? My knowledge about this thing might not be that deep", he said before touching the back of his neck. "I-It's quite better if we read something from the internet. You know experiment is best when you research something from the internet."

Jungwoo just nodded on him before he stood up and reached for his laptop on his study table. He then began on searching on Google.

It made Lucas to sigh in relief as well. Damn. It was quite hard to be a teacher- a kiss teacher to be exact.

---

Lucas was fidgeting on his seat. He was waiting for Jungwoo to comeback. The latter excused himself for a minute after they were done reading articles about 'kissing sessions' on the internet. And before Jungwoo arrived, Lucas  made sure to check his breath first. Luckily, he was able to bring with him his minty mouth spray. He almost dropped it after spraying some when the door was suddenly flung opened, revealing a now blushing Jungwoo.

"Should we start?" Jungwoo asked and Lucas only nodded before the latter joined him in the bed.

"Just r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter