Chapter 5 ~ God to the Rescue

Bad Girls In Love

(My cringy and dangerous attempt on writting something y but crazy Lol Why am i like this?Oh and one more thing..Sana is a psycho here)

 

 {Dahyun}

 

  "Sa-Sana?!What the hell get off me!" I screamed trying to push Sana away from me but fails at doing so because of her necktie restraining my wrists to the bed post.

 "Ssshh Baby girl,please stay quiet or someone will interrupt us" She whispered softly in my ears,her hands sneaking their way underneath my white plain blouse..Wait what?! Dont tell me she's gonna-!

  "Untie me now Sana!This isnt funny anymore!!" I shriek in terror as I shake tremedously under her touch.Moving my legs upwards in an attempt to hit her or maybe even better, make her fall down on the ground.

  But Sana was stronger than me,a lot stronger to be exact.I cant push her away now,I'm too tired and weak to do prevent her sinful advances.She looked at me those devil like eyes and smirked evily,"Stop now Dahyun ah,before I lose my patience and cut your pretty legs up" She threaten,the smirk on her face not fading even if its just for a second.

 "I want to taste every inch of your skin baby girl" Sana growls at me,wrapping her rough hands around my ankles,and lifting them up to place them on her shoulder.Oh God this position hurts,it feels like my knees are being torn apart!!

  "Please i-it hurts!" I groan in pain,silently wishing that she'll show me mercy..

 

          {Author}

 

 The lust and tension inside the room that Dahyun is confined in is getting stronger and wilder by the passing minute.Sana is currently having fun watching Dahyun squirm and turn beneath her,she somehow enjoys seeing the latter in pain..this isnt actually quite a suprise since Sana is a sadist who gains domestic pleasure by watching others suffer from both mental and physical pain.

     (Please remember that this two are still inside the freaking clinic!!)

"I would really like to continue this Dahyunnie..but I dont want to lose myself here,of all places..Lets continue this next time baby girl"  Sana declared as she untie the bounds that is restraining her cute tofu.

  Kissing the younger one's temple,Sana stood up and gently covered Dahyun again with her blanket.This sudden kind and gentle action from Sana,confused Dahyun greatly.

   Wasnt she dominant and scary before?Why is she acting like a saint all of the sudden? Dahyun asks herself,trying to reason and find the meaning between Sana's complicated logic and mind.

   "Hey dont look at me like that Dahyun ah.I was only teasing you.And I dont like since its kind of an insult to me,If a person doesnt want to with you even if you ask them to then that means they dont find you seductive..or attractive at all"  She stated brushing off her imaginary dusts on her uniform.

  "You will be the one begging for me to touch and satisfy you Jagiya..Just you wait" And with that,Sana silently walked out.Leaving a very dumb founded dubu behind.The experience that she had with Sana not to long ago..is carved deeply and dangerously on both her mind,soul and memory..

   

     "Should I call the police or God Jihyo?" She murmured to herself as she look at the door that Sana left opened..Dahyun tried to move her legs but as soon as she did,she felt a huge amount of pain moving its way from her toes to her inner thighs.

  "OUCH!!!" Dahyun screamed for the last time

 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 {School End}

 

  Chaeyoung went back to the clinic as soon as she saw Sana talking with Mina.She ran towards the room as fast as she could and there,she saw Dahyun underneath the s.She clutched her legs tightly to subdue the pain for a little bit..but her method didnt work at all.

  "U-Unnie?! wh-what happened?!" Chaeyoung approached almost immediately after seeing her unnie cry like that.

    "No-Nothing...My-My legs hurts...th-that's all" She replied,trying to force a smile for Chaeyoung to see.But the cub isnt that stupid to not noice anything at all,she suspect that Sana is the cause of her pain.

   "Di-Did Sa-na Unnie di-d this?" Chaeyoung asks,touching the sore part of Dahyun's pale body.

    "Oh God please dont touch that" She said,gently pushing away her dongsaeng's hand.

   "S-sorry unnie..Lets go home okay?" Chaeyoung said,taking her unnie's bag and helping Dahyun stand again on her feet,only to fall down on the ground.

 

  "Getting unnie home wont be easy I guess..I should call my Jisoo unnie for asistance" She though,taking out her phone and dialed a ceratin relative's number..

 

           *Calling Park Jisoo*

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Okay what on earth happened here Chaeyoung..Did someone bully Dahyun again?" Jisoo otherwise known as Jihyo interrogates Chaeyoung for answers as she drive the duo home.

  "We-Well I-I dont kn-know myself U-Unnie..So-sorry" She solemly replied,avoiding Jihyo's piercing gaze.The older woman sighed deeply as she looks at Dahyun's body.Red Hand marks visible on her thighs,ankles and even neck.Whoever did that to her must be a strong person,since this is absolutely the first time she has seen markings like that.

  "Hm...It would be logical to say that this was done by a man but..the marking proved it wrong since its too small to be one..Whoever did this might be a strong army girl or something.." She said,reasoning to herself as she look at Dahyun's reflection on her car mirror.

  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~45 minutes later

  

  After a long and tiring drive to home,Chaeyoung and Jihyo both carried Dahyun inside the house and placed her on the couch for the mean time.

  "So-sorry for bothering y-ou unnie.." Chaeyoung said,bowing her head to the great god,Park Jihyo.The woman scrathed her head in the back in an awkward way and replied with a thank you.

  Jihyo went to the kitchen to cook something for her precious children(Yes she consider Chaeyoung and Dahyun as her children but i bet that 2na would misunderstood and you know-) She took out eggs and hotdogs from the fridge and started heating them up,there is already rice served on the table so all that is left to do is to make strawberry and choco milkshakes since she knew Dubchaeng loves those.

  Few minutes has passed and finally,dinner is served.She went to the living room with the trays filled with food and placed them on the small table.

    "Here ya go kiddos,Enjoy for this is my cooking!" She exclaimed as she proudly present her dishes.Dahyun drooled at the sight of delicous food infront of her and almost forgot about her stabbing pain on her legs.

  "Thank YOU JIHYO UNNIE FOR THE FOOD!!" The duo exclaimed as they stuff their mouth with food.Jihyo watched them in adoration for she find the way they cute.whoevery marries them are lucky as hell.

   "Ahent Yop Gunna Eat?" Dahyun said even though shes still have food in .Jihyo being the strict mother that she is,gently and playfully slapped her hand on the pale girl's lips,making Chaeyoung laugh in amusement.

  "No speaking while eating my dears..And dont worry I'm full already" She replied in her usual motherly tone.Chaeyoung smiled and thought of this day as the best day ever..

  Her Jihyo unnie is here again with them,the woman who protected them from danger even since they were little children.Being 8 years older than them and all.

   She was about to thank Jihyo for helping them and cooking them food when suddenly,the door bell to their apartment and rings.

 "Oh someone is outside.The two of you stay here and continue on eating,I'll deal with this one" JIhyo said before standing up and walking towards the door.

 

        She opened it and saw a very tall and beautiful young girl standing on the opposite side.A poker face expression can be seen from her face.

 "Is this where Kim Dahyun Lives?If so then I would like to apologize for my sister's bad behaviour" The young girl said,staring down at Jihyo.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be continued

  Note: Okay Okay I know I didnt keep my promise but Jihyo appeared!! Heheh I'll post a chap or two tommorow since its our Penguin's birthday!!