Chapter 3 ~ Forgotten Memories

Bad Girls In Love

Hello everyone!This is Sharon and I created some memes to for Dabyun and Jin Chan.So you can skip to the story too if you want

 

  

   Sharon: Drama is a must in FFs like this :)

 

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  JinIsAwake; Please Update TTTSATR Dabyunnie! I love that fic

   

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

  Sharon: Chaeyoung is not amused by your Jin-chan

  Jin: As If I care

 

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   Sharon: Am I the only one who hates this ?

  

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   

 

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Memes to be continued!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    {Author}

 

    "Okay explain everything Chaeyoung..How..Did you meet that psycho(pointing at Mina) and why is this girl clinging on me  as if she's my girlfriend?" Dahyun asks,glaring at Sana and Mina."Ah..we.well..I-ts a lo-long story..Da-Dahyun un-nnie" Chaeyoung replied in her usual weak voice,holding onto Mina's arm to prevent penguin from killing her dubu unnie.

  "Okay but please explain it properly chaeng I cant understand it all" Mina glared at Dahyun when she called Chaeyoung by a nickname.Sana could only chuckle at her reaction and took it upon herself to describe every ty detail one by one.

  "Chaeyoung promised to be Mina's wife once she grows up in exchange for you finding a new friend" Sana said,breathing softly on Dahyun's right ear.The pale girl's eyes widen at Sana's revealation.

  'My shy and timid bestfriend is engaged with Mina?!' 

   'Why am I not  informed about this?!'

    'And Sana as a new friend? why would I need a new friend if I have  Chaeyoung?'

 Questions like this ran like annoying rats in their ceiling,and the curiosity to know the truth is getting stronger by the second.Mina glared at Dahyun for a second and sigh deeply,why did she have to forget everything? well that didnt matter to Mina right now and the psycho penguin just wants to spend time with her 'wife' after explaining everything to Dahyun again since the eagle is too dumb to get it at first.

 

  "Listen carefully for what I'm about to tell you.I wont repeat this again" She said,earning the attention of the trio.They sat on a bench and Mina continued.

 

             /FlashBack/

 

    Mina was all over the news when she was only 7 yrs old.Her wisdom and IQ beats are way above everyone else.She was called the "Einstein of Korea" and the "Goddess of Knowlegde"... She finished 10 master degrees when she was 9 yrs old,breaking and making a new record for everyone to see.

 

  Scientists has confirmed that her IQ ranged from 900-1000 which is the highest for any one in the human history.They are interested in experimenting with her brain and once offered the young girl a huge amount of money for it,but refused the sweet offer and destroyed the lab.

  How did she destroy the lab? simple,she hacked North korea's control system and fired 3 of its strongest missiles to the Russia's biggest labratory.After this,she was considered dangerous,and most of the countries debated on having her killed but finds themselves unble to do because of her threat.

  "Go ahead..Try and kill me.Just so you know the moment my heart stops beating,and my brain functioning.An army of indestructable robots which I had made will be released from their slumber and will kill everyone in the world.Feel free to kill me right now,and prove that my threat isnt a bluff" Young Mina smirked upon seeing the horror in everyone's faces after her revealation.

   "Lets get going Alfred.My work here is done" Mina said,walking out of the meeting room with her loyal butler
 

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~3 years later

 

   Mina is playing games with her psp when a girl younger than her walks towards her. "A-are..you..My-Myou Mi-na?" The small girl stutters,face beeting red.

  "Yes..And what do you want?" Mina replied glaring at her,annoyed by the fact that someone disturbed her in the middle of her game.

  "Ah-Well cou-could.you do-do me  a favor?" The girl asks cutely,now looking at her.Mina sighed deeply and smiled in a creepy way when she heard.Who does this girl think she is?Mina denied every goverment's request to work for them and now...This girl wants to do the same?

  The prodigy thought about it for a second or two,and snapped her fingers loudly,making the cute girl(from her point of view) tremble a little.

  "What's your name first?"

   "Ch-Chaeyoung..."

   "Okay Chaeyoung,for me to do what ever your request is.You first have to tell me what you have to offer"

    "Of-offer? Do-Do I have to-too?"

 Mina closed her eyes and mentally faced palm.This girl wants something done for free?What is this,the stone age where everything is free?!

   "Yes,you want me to do it for free?"

    "Yes" Chaeyoung quickly answered,eyes full of determination.

 Mina stood up from her seat and placed a hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder,her tall figure now towering over the baby cub.

      "What is your request?"

       "Fi-find a n-new friend fo-for my unnie."

      "A new friend?Why,did her old one died or something?"

      "No-No..bu-but soon she will be"

 Chaeyoung's eyes started tearing up,she's afraid that the older one will reject her.She doesnt want Dahyun unnie to be alone once she leaves this world.

   The Genius took a deep breath and replied : "Okay,I accept but tell me your payment first"

 

    Chaeyoung's expression brighten up ad jumped in celebration,but it soo faded when she realized that she has to pay.

She doesnt have candy or money with her so...The only payment she could think of is....

 

         "I-I'll p-pay with m-my body"

 

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Yo! Sorry Once again Dabyunnie lol,Anyway this will be continued in the next chap.Anyway byuntaes should stay away since the last sentence is quite...erted if you think the other way.