Chapter 1 ~ First Day of School

Bad Girls In Love

{Author}

 

   Todays is monday and you can perfectly hear most of the student's groaning and lazy yawning in their classes.No one likes morning,not even adults or grannies.All of them were not excited at attending school,all exept Chaeyoung and Dahyun,the tranfer and scholar students of the JYP Academy.

  They werent very noticable to the human eye,mainly because of their lack of presence and average looks.Even though its like that,this two still enjoys the wonders of not being noticed at all.Less friends,less drama they thought.

 

    ~Hallway

   

    Dahyun and Chaeyoung were walking quietly in the hallway,looking throughly at the paper that contains the names of their teachers,shedules and so on.Since no one is in the hallway walking with them,the two decided to start a conversation before the battle(class) begin.

  "Da-dahyun unnie..What cla-class are y-you in?"  Chaeyoung stuttered,still looking at the paper

  "Class~B,Room 303" replied Dahyun solemly for she wont have Chaeyoung as her classmate this year

   "Ah tha-that ..I'm stu-stuck with cl-class A" Chaeyoung countered Dahyun's reply,dissapointment evident on her tone.

   "Dont worry Chaengie,It will be fine..just pretend like they dont exist and they will do the same to you"

   "Th-thanks unnie..See ya la-later!"

  

    With that,Chaeyoung and Dahyun went to their seperate ways,not knowing that the moment they enter their classroom..

           their ing life will be turned upside down.

 

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Room 303- Class~B

 

   Dahyun opened the door lightly and entered the room,she didnt look around but she's quite sure that she's alone in the classroom.So without hesitation or what so ever she placed her bag on an the seat that is near to the window and is currently the farthest.Once seated,Dahyun took out her book and strated reading in advance.She cant afford to fail or even lose the opportunity of being a scholar.

  Her parents werent that rich and she wants to lighten up their burden even if its just a little bit.Seeing her parents suffer like that just to give her a good life isnt very pleasing for her.

  She plans on dedicating her time on studying and maybe hanging out with chaengie,her bestfriend since elementary and graduate this school with high academic exellence.

  30 minutes has passed and no one still came to the room,not even a single student in sight. Dahyun,being the anxious and curios kid she is,looked at her broken watch and realize that it was only 7:30..The classes wil start at exactly 9:30 which mean she has a lot of time to study..

   (Someone stop this kid from over doing herself)

 She was about to continue when the door slammed open,and two girls and 3 boys entered the room.

 

  "Wanna go to the club later Sana?"

  "Nah,I'll pass Mark..I'll try to be a good girl this year"

  "HAHHA YOU?! A GOOD GIRL? WE KNOW THAT AINT HAPPENIN"

  "So harsh Momo..atleast I dont go around eating Jokbal like cookie monster"

 

      A fit of laughter follwed after that statement from Sana. Dahyun looks at them with Judging eyes,and the shook her head in disapproval.

She Continued her studying and ignored them...But it seems that her usual tactic wont work this time..Since a certain snake is looking at her with predatory eyes,along with a gay racoon.

 

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  ~Room 101- Class~ A

 

    A teacher named Yoo Jungyeon entered the class and started off early,there are currently 12 students present in the area and this made the older woman sigh in dissapointment.

   "Okay class,lets introduce ourselves for better communication and understanding" Jungeyon started with a clap and the students groan in dismay.The first student to be called out is, Lisa,the famous pranskter of the Academy.

   "Hi everybody my name Lalisa Mamoban but call me Lisa for short since I'm quite sure that your small brain wont be able to remember it at all"

  Some students gave Lisa the middle finger and the tall girl shrugged it off and returned to her seat,the next one to introduce herself is Rose,the lazy worker in the Academy.

   "My name is Park Chaeyoung,but you can call me rose if you like..Oh and one more thing my voice can kill you with its powerful and beautiful voice"

   "Nah,its more like 'destroy our eardrums kind of voice' " Lisa added after Rose,making the older one glare at her in anger.

 

      One by one the class introduced themselves and finally reached to Chaeyoung,who is silently seating on her chair,nervous and scared.

Without Dahyun by her side,her confidence bar is lowered down to almost zero.her stuttering disorder made it even worse for her.The students,including the teacher in now waiting for her to stand up and say something.

 

    "Son Chaeyoung,stand up and introduce yourselves..Your classmates might look like ty monsters but they dont bite I promise you" Jungyeon joked to make the girl a little bit of comfortable,but her joke triggered her students badly.

     Slowly but carefully,Chaeyoung stood up playing with her fingers,avoiding the gazes of her classmates.

 This situation is suffocating her,she's not used with anyone paying attention to her,let alone stare at her for long."I wish Dahyun unnie was here" Chaeyoung thought as she looks at the ground.

   "Yo!Are you gonna talk or not?!" A boy from the first row yelled,patience slowly fading away from the drama he thinks that CHaeyoung is making up.

   "Dont be such an Bambam,its so ing obvious this girl has issues so saying that will only make it w-"

   "No one ask for you stupid opinion you rapper wannabe!"

   "So do you! You spongebob wannae be!!"

   "!"

   "!!"

   "Okay okay the two of you stop right now and let the girl do her thing." Jungyeon halted Lisa and Bambam's arguement before it gets worse.Now,with that all over,the attetion was once again given to Chaeyoung,who is now sweating feverishly,but started talking in a shaky voice.

 "M-My name is So-Son Chha-chaeyoung...17 ye-years old.." and with that she sat again on chair,leaving her students in gape and awe.

 

           "SHE"S ONLY 17 YET SHE'S ALREADY IN COLLEGE?!!" All of them screamed in unison,exept for Jungyeon since she already knew about the girl's profile,but it still amazed her on how smart and hardworking Chaeyoung is.All that is needed to do is to sharpen her social interaction skills.

 

      Jungyeon was about to say something again when the door,was harshly open by no other than the black swan herself.

 

               Myou Mina of the Legendary J-Line Trinity

 

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Note: This story must be cursed since its been passed on for 2 times.nah just joking but dont worry,I'll stick to the plot,the only difference is the starting point.HOpe you like it :)