Chapter 2 ~ Weird People

Bad Girls In Love

{Author}

 

   The room was stucked in an awful silence,no one dared to make a sound for the devil herself is inside the room.

 "What's the big ruckus here Jungyeon? I could here this brats from a mile away" She said walking next to Chaeyoung's seat and throwing her bag on the table.Jungyeon gulped in fear since she knew that Mina could easily destroy her with just one click,after all she was considered as the most dangerous Black Hat hacker in the world.

  Rumours said that the only reason she wasnt sent to jail is that she holds important information that could possibly cause another world war if revealed to the world.Yes,that's how powerful Myou Mina is,this alone is enough reason for her to be feared my many,including those who is above her.

  "I asked a question Jungyeon,answer it" her voice sounds  seductively deep to those people who listen.sighing, Jungyeon fixed her collar and looked at Mina's  obsidian eyes.

  "Nothing,the girl that is seated beside you is quite shy..not to mention too young to be included in this forsaken hell of a classroom" Jungyeon said,making her students once again,glare at her with burning fury.

  "This one?" Mina asks for confirmation as she points at Chaeyoung,making the girl slightly shiver at the way the woman calls her.

  "Yes,that one" Mina looked at Chaeyoung for a good minute and was about to say something when the bell rings..

The current students in the class stood up and cheered loudly as if Donald Trump was executed infront of them.All of them left the room in hurry,exept for Chaeyoung and Mina.

   The poor girl cant bring herself to move because of the killing glare that Mina is giving her.

 But since she knows that Dahyun is waiting for her in the cafeteria and has to leave,she gathers all her still existing courage and stood up.She walked past Mina's desk,but a sudden grip on her wrist stopped her from advancing anywhere else.A sweet but cold voice hits her sensitive ears as the woman behind her speak.

   "Meet me at the courtyard later Chaeyoung"

 And with that,Mina let her grip go and walked out of the room as if nothing happened.Chaeyoung remained standing there,shocked and scared at the same time.

Its been years since someone was able to touch her like that,Dahyun being the only one since her parents died when she was very young.

   Touching her wrist she whispers to no one :

     "That unnie..is scary"

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~

  ~Cafeteria

 

      Dahyun looks around to see if Chaeyoung was here already,she didnt have her class since the teaher didnt come at the classroom and She already bought Choco pies and strawberry milk shakes for her  and Chaeyoung to eat..

   worried that something happened to her friend,Dahyun texted Chaeyoung's number to ask her whereabouts.

 

  KindDubu: Chaeyoung ah where are you?

                                                                       *Sent 8:56*

 KindDubu: I'm here in the cafeteria and I already bought us food

                                                                        *Sent 9:00*

  StrawberryPrincess: Sorry Unnie it took this long for me to reply,I'll go there right now

                                                                       *Seen 9:03*

 KindDubu: Its fine,be careful Chaeyoung

                                                                       *Sent 9:03*

 

      Dahyun placed her phone back in her pocket and waited patiently for Chaeyoung to come,not realizing that someone is walking towards her.

 

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  {Dahyun}

   

  "Helllo there!" A girl exclaimed,making herself comfortable on my lap.ON MY FREAKING LAP!!.. "Umm Excuse me but could you get off?" I ask in a polite way,I dont want to cause trouble in my first day.The girl,who I assume is my classmate,wraps her arms around my neck and pushes my face dangerously close to hers.

    O my God so close!

"No I wanna stay here..Darling" The weird girl said,causing the students to look our way,their mouth wide open in shock and confusion.I cant really blame them for reacting like that,I'm confused myself too.

  Why on earth would this girl suddenly cling herself to me?!Gently removing her arms,I looked at her eyes and solidly said,"Please get off,It-s plain ru-"

Her lips touched mine in an instant,her hands messing my properly combed hair.Oh ,wh-why is she kissing me?! I dont even know her!! But then I noticed something,some students took out their phones and started taking pictures of us.Some are way too shocked to move.

 

    "Da-Dahyun unnie?" I hear Chaeyoung's meek voice in the crowd,waking my consiousness up,causing me to gently pushed the woman away from me.Wiping my lips I looked at Chaeyoung and grabbed her hand,leading her outside the cafeteria.If I'm still in my right mind,I could have swore that I saw that woman smirk at me..She's so weird,I better get out of here before more weird folks come.

       t

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   {Author}

 

  Dahyun led Chaeyoung outside,leaving those crazy people behind her.Her dear friend Chaeyoung is now looking at her in disbelief.Still finding it hard to believe that her very straight and religous unnie swings that way." I-I saw t-the tw-o of you kissing..A-re yo-u at th-ing?" Dahyun blushed when her little ub said that,Ofourse not!She didnt even know who that woman is! she screame in her deepest thought.

 But she cant say that to Chaeyoung so that next possible answer is..."No,Chaeyoung ah..That girl is just weird thats all" she forced herself to smile so that Chaeyoung would buy it,but the latter ended up seeing through her fake smile and pouted cutely for Dahyun to see.

  "You're no-not go-ood at l-lying unnie.." She said looking down at the ground sadly,immediately making Dahyun guilty. "Oh god no dont give me that Chaeyoung!" She said to herself,thinking of something that can cheer the the-near-crying-girl up.

      "Ah well..I-I really dont know her Chaeyoung! DOnt worry,I will never leave you so dont cry!" Dahyun screamed quite loudly,hugging Chaeyoung tight.

She knew that Chaeyoung is afraid of being left alone and is anxious most of the time.So she always try her best not to trigger this kind of things to her.

        The two of them continued their little hugging session.Not aware that a certain penguin is watching them with jealousy evident in her eyes.

 

 

    "I told you to meet me in the courtyard didnt I Chaeyoung...What are you doing here?" The killer penguin said,glaring at Dahyun and Chaeyoung.The duo turned to look at Mina,and immdiately frozed in their place.

     "YAH MINA DONT HARM MY BABY TOFU!!" The weird girl from the cafeteria screamed,joining the scene.Dahyun could only gape,and with one question floating in her mind. How on earth..did things end up like this?!

 

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~