6-A special evening with Kyuhyun

Five Guys Of Her Life

The atmosphere became awkward around them.

"Uh...Sooyoung-ah,c-can you please get up....?"Eunhyuk asked,embarassed.

"Oh my!I'm so sorry Eunhyuk oppa."Sooyoung said and got up and help him on to his feet.

They were silent for a minute.....and they started laughing.

"I'm sorry oppa for that."Sooyoung apologise again and again.

"It's okay and are you hurt?"Eunhyuk asked and grabbed her arm for checking.

Sooyoung blushed at that act.

"I'm fine oppa."Sooyoung assured.

"Alright we have practiced enough,let's go."Eunhyuk said and dragged Sooyoung out of the dance studio.

----------------------------------------------------------------

They were walking home when Sooyoung remembered something.

"Oppa,you go back first,I still have to get food for Unnie and Sulli."Sooyoung said.

"It's okay I can go with you~"Eunhyuk offered,but Sooyoung declined.

"No oppa,you've done enough for me today,go back to our house and rest alright."

"Okay then,see you later Sooyoung-ah."Eunhyuk bid her goodbye and left.

To:Vic Umma (Lol I used Vic Umma :D)

From:Youngie

I'm outside now,what you want for dinner?

-Youngie <3

"Okay,now for Sulli"Sooyoung mumbled

To:Angel Sul

From:Shikshin Unnie

Sul,what do you want for dinner?

I'm outside now,see you later at home.

-Young unnie <3

Sooyoung was walking along the streets to look for food to buy when Sulli and Victoria messaged her back

From:Vic Umma

To:Youngie

I want ddoubukii <3

See you l8r >-~

-Vic Umma

From:Angel Sul

To:Shikshin Unnie

I want kimchi soup and jaljangmun :D

See ya unnie <3

"Okay time to go for food."Sooyoung said to herself and start to look for her sisters' food.

She was walking and suddenly she banged into some guy.

"Ow...."She groaned.

"Ouch!"The guy wailed.

"Omo are you okay?I'm so sor-Kyuhyun oppa?"Sooyoung questioned and help the guy up.

"Oh Mian,Sooyoung."Kyuhyun slightly bowed.

"Arg...Why do I keep falling or hurting someone today?!!!"Sooyoung let out all her frustrations.

"What happened?"Kyuhyun asked curiously.

"Well,I was at the practice room with Euhyuk oppa,then I fell on him by accident,and now I bumped into you and made you fall!"Sooyoung said all in one breath,and her face was like >-<.

"Haha,oh well,do you want to have dinner with me?"Kyuhyun offered.

"Is this a date?"Sooyoung teased,but became embarassed,and so is Kyuhyun.

'Omo!!!!What did I do?!'Sooyoung thought.

'....OwO what........'Kyuhyun was lost in his thoughts.

"I-I was joking oppa!Of course I'd join you!"Sooyoung smiled happily after saying.

"A-alright then,let's go!~"Kyuhyun said and dragged her into a restaurant around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They ate.....

 

And ate........

 

And ate.....

Well,Sooyoung did most of the eating.....

"Wow,you are one shikshin...."Kyuhyun was shocked at the food Sooyoung was eating.

"Hehe~~~"Sooyoung grinned and continue.

'And she never gets fat.....'Kyuhyun thought and ate a slice of fish.

They finished and paid.

Well,Sooyoung wanted to pay but Kyuhyun paid for her,as in treated her.

"Thanks oppa~"She sang happily.

"Oh...I have to buy food for my sisters..."Sooyoung said and went to a store nearby to buy the food.

"That will be 10000 won"The lady at the counter said and Sooyoung paid for the food.

She went out and Kyuhyun was waiting for her.

"Let's go,I have my car parked there."Kyuhyun pointed at a carpark.

They went over to the carpark and infornt of Kyuhyun's car.

"Wow....."Sooyoung was shocked at his car.

"Nice?Keke I know.Let's go."Kyuhyun said and opened the door for Sooyoung.

Kyuhyun went in too and began driving to the Choi mansion.

"I have a red*Insert branded car name*in my house's carpark."Sooyoung told Kyuhyun.

"Why you never drive it?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Well....I got into acar accident 3 years ago,I almost died in the accident,but I was lucky to survive....I was so scared of driving because I was also afraid that the same incident might happen again....I still have many things to complete...."Sooyoung was near to tears.

Kyuhyun was shocked,because he thought that he was the only one who had been in that position too.

"Well...for me,I was like you,gotten into an accident on my way to a singing concert....I nearly died too,I had to have a trought(spelling error)operation,and if it fails,I would die,but my father hired the best doctors for me so here I am."Kyuhyun smiled bitterly.

The stopped on and open free road with not much cars and stared at the beautiful moon.

Sooyoung was already crying because of what Kyuhyun said.

"Sooyoung....."Kyuhyun embraced her in a hug,comforting her.

"I'm sorry.....I-"Sooyoung couldn't continue because she was crying too much and actually fell asleep on Kyuhyun's chest.

"I want to keep you in my arms,Sooyoung-ah....You are the only one who could make my heart flutter....."Kyuhyun said bitterly and plented a peck on her forehead,while hugging her and driving back to the Choi's mansion.

 

-TBC-

The last part is sad....No?

 

 

 

TT^TT Tmr is valentines day!

Happy early valentines <3

SJxSNSD :D