5-A morning with Heechul and and afternoon with Eunhyuk

Five Guys Of Her Life

Sooyoung was the earliest to wake up.

Seeing that no one has woken up yet,she went down to the kitchen and grabbed some food and because she's a shikshin,she ate toast,eggs and bacon,drank glass of milk and went to watch tv.

"Arg.....Oh!Good morning Sooyoung-ah."Heechul walked up and greeted her.

"Morning oppa,did you sleep well?"She asked.

"Yeah I did,how about you?Heechul replied.

"I did too.Hey want some breakfast?"Sooyoung offered.

"No thanks,I'm not really hungry~"Heechul decliened her offer.

Since it's a Saturday,they had no school.

They sat together and watch tv together,enjoying the pressence of each other.(I'm making them sound like a couple!~_~)

"Hey Sooyoung-ah......"Heechul called softly.

"Ne?"She turned to face him.

"You're really pretty...."Heechul complimented her.

Sooyoung was shocked by what he said and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"T-Thank you,oppa....~"Sooyoung replied,burying her face in her palms.

Heechul giggled at the cute sight of her blushing,and couldn't help but to pull her into his embrace.

Sooyoung was shocked again,but slowly relaxed in his arms.

They stayed like that,Sooyoung's head on his chest,until Hangeng came out of the room.

"Hey Is anyone-OMO!"Hangeng was shocked by the scene he saw.(Why is everyone so shocked?!)

"I'm so-sorry if I'm disturbing!"Hangeng said and ran back to his room.

"Hangeng-"Sooyoung was cut off by the loud slam of the door in Hangeng's room.

"I think he mistaken us...."Heechul poped behind Sooyoung.

"It's all your fault oppa!"She shirked and ran back to her room.

'She sure is cute....'Heechul thought,while giving a warm smile,even if Sooyoung didn't see it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was now awake,but most of them had plans for today,so they went out,leaving a bored Sooyoung and a emotionless Eunhyuk in the house.

"Oppa."

"Ne?"

"Can you help me with my dancing?"Sooyoung asked.

"Wae?"Eunhyuk questioned.

"Because I'm having a dance exam soon and I need to practice,so would you help me?"Sooyoung said and did her aegyo.

"Haha,because of your damn cute face,I will help you."Eunhyuk said and laughed.

"What you oppa!I will get ready~"Sooyoung said and went into her room to prepare the things she need.

Eunhyuk also went into his room to prepare.

He was done,wearing a blue jeans,white v-neck t-shirt and converse shoes.

'What a cute face.....'Eunhyuk was lost in his own thoughts when Sooyoung came down,wearing a light blue hoodie and purple pants,she was also wearing a pink and blue DC hip hop shoes,carrying a bad,filled with her phone,earpiece,waterbottle for two,her and Eunhyuk,towels for two also,a comb,snacks and some money.

"Let's go oppa!"She exclaimed.

"What's inside?"He asked.

"Well,my phone,and some other stuff,I also bought some water for us and towel too."Sooyoung replied,getting the keys and opening the door.

"Okay....Here I'll help you carry those."Eunhyuk offered and they left the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------

They were in the dance studio down the street which Sooyoung had rented for he personal practice.

Sooyoung was suppose to be dancing to BoA's 'Hurricane Venus'.

Sooyoung ended her dance with a pose.

"Omo you're great Sooyoung-ah!"Eunhyuk complimented and she blushed.

"T-thank you oppa,do you wanna dance too?"She offered the center spot to him.

"Sure."Eunhyuk said and danced too 'Oppa oppa'.

Sooyoung's jaw dropped,she knew that Eunhyuk was good but she was shocked by what she saw.

Sooyoung grabbed the bottle of water and handed him a bottle together with a towel.

"You're amazing oppa~"Sooyoung's eyes sparkeled with exceiment.

"Thank you~"Eunhyuk sang.

"Ah,I need to practice...."Sooyoung said and got up,turn the CD player on and started dancing.

She moved her body to the beat of the music,waving her body ily.

But what she didn't notice a puddle of Eunhyuk's sweat was on the floor.

She turned and steped on the puddle.

"Ah!!!!!"She shirked.

'!I'm gonna fall!'Sooyoung thought.

 

 

 

 

But what she fell on was a body,Eunhyuk's body to be exect.

Now Sooyoung's face was a few centermetre apart from Eunhyuk's.

"O-Omo!"Sooyoung gasped.

 

-TBC-

What will happen?~~~? :D

 

Please suscribe <3