2-The lessons

Five Guys Of Her Life

Sooyoung,Victoria and Sulli and inside their class,waiting for the teachers to arrive.

"What's our first lesson?"Sooyoung asked while Sulli handed her a timetable.

"Well,we're having English first,following by gym."Sulli said.

"But I didn't bring any gym clo-"Sooyoung was cut off by Victoria handing her a bag.

"Inside is the gym clothes you will be needing."Victoria said and ended with a smile.

"Omo thanks unnie!"Sooyoung squealed.

The teacher came in and all the students went back to their seats,Sooyoung sitting next to this tomboy looking girl,while Sulli sitting beside Victoria.

"Okay,I heard we have a new transfered student here."Mr Shin,their english teacher announced and everyone eyed Sooyoung.

"Please introduce yourself."Mr Shin added.

"Ne...Hello,I'm Choi Sooyoung,my sisters are Sulli and Victoria,I'm transefered here from Japan,Tokyo.Nice too meet you all."Sooyoung said in fluent english.

Yes,she also studied english in Japan.

"Wow,Ms Choi,you speak great english."Mr Shin praised.

"Thank you sir."Sooyoung replied.

She sat down when a voice greeted her.

Hi,I'm Amber,I'm a Taiwanese-Amarica,nice to meet you."The girl named Amber greeted.

"Nice to meet you too."Sooyoung replied.

And the lesson went on....and on.....and on and Sooyoung made a new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now is gym,am I right?"Sooyoung asked as soon as class is over.

"Ne,now let's go and change!"Sulli being all hyper and stuff,dragged her sisters with her.

After changing,they headed for the gym room.

When they arrived,Sooyoung was shocked.

Because they guy she bumped in...was there.

Kyuhyun was there.

The teacher,Mrs Bae arrived and Sooyoung again,had to introduce herself.

"Song Qian!Xue Li!"A female voice called Victoria and Sulli.

"Jia!Fei Fei!"Both of them choursed when they saw two beautiful looking girls running towards them.

"Guys,this is my sister."Victoria introduced.

"Sooyoung,Fei Fei and Jia are form China,but they speak fluent korean."Victoria said.

"Hi,I'm Xiu Ying,nice to meet you."Sooyoung did a small bow.

"Don't be so formal!"Jia said and dragged Sooyoung to the front of the crowd,Sulli,Fei and Victoria followed them.

"Okay,today will test the stretching abilities,girls first."Mrs Bae ordered all the girls to do a split,a bridge,and some flips.

"Sooyoung-sii,am I right?"Mrs Bae asked and Sooyoung nodded.

"Can you do all this?If you can't you could skip it."Mrs Bae said.

"I can do it,I'll try."Sooyoung said and started with a split.

Everybody was amazed......even Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun walked over to Victoria and asked,"Wow Song Qian Jie(Victoria noona)your sister sure is flexible."

"Of course,she is my sister after all,Gui Xian...."Victoria smiled proudly,proud of her sister.

Sooyoung followed the instuctions of the teacher,doing a bridge and some flips.

"Noona,why your sister comeback to Japan?I heard that she studied in Japan before."Kyuhyun asked,curious.

"How did you know?"Victoria asked.

"Amber."

"Oh...Well,her case is just like mine and Sulli's,we will go over seas for a couple of years and comeback to Korea."Victoria explained.

"I see,well your sister is really amazing,unlike your other sister Sulli,who is too....crazy?"Kyuhyun spoke,earning a smack on his head.

"Yah!Sulli is the angel of the school!"Victoria retorted.

"Whatever.....Help me tell your sister that I was sorry about my attitude earlier when she bumped into me."Kyuhyun said.

"....Who are you and what have you done to Kyuhyun?"Victoria asked while eyeing Kyuhyun.

"Ha?"

"When did the first kingka of our school,bloddy cold person,learn how to apologize?!"Victoria blurted.

"Hangeng hyung....."Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Oh.....I was having a thought that you liked my sister."Victoria smiled.

"WHAT?!"Kyuhyun shouted.

"Mr Cho!Please keep quiet while the others are having their tests!"Mrs Bae scolded.

"Mianhae...."Kyuhyun apologized again.

Sooyoung was done with her test and went over to Victoria,while Sulli is still having her test.

"Unnie I want to ea-"Sooyoung was cut off when she saw Kyuhyun.

"Um....K-kyuhyun-sii?I'm sorry I bumped into you this morning I-"Sooyoung was cut off again.(Poor youngie....)

"Nevermind."Kyuhyun answered with one cold word and walked away.

"Unnie.....Is he angry?"Sooyoung asked Victoria.

"Nope,this is his attitude and he told me that he's sorry for his attitude this morning."Victoria explained.

"Oh..."Sooyoung blushed a little,because she just notice how handsome he looked.

They were chatting and Sulli came running to them,saying that she had finished her tests.

The lesson was over once the boys finish their test and they went for their recess.

-TBC-

Okay this was boring................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will continue this soon......

please wait~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No?TT^TT