3-A PARTY part 1

Five Guys Of Her Life

The Choi Sisters were at the canteen,chatting while eating their bought food.

Suddenly,Sulli whispered into Victoria's ears,"Unnie,shall we ask the kingkas to join us?"

"Why,do you like them or something?"Victoria teased.

"No!"Sulli protested.

Victoria turned around to find her friends.

"Song Qian!"Hangeng shouted when he saw Victoria looking around,obviously looking for them.

"Hangeng!"Victoria shouted when when she saw him with four other boys.

"Hangeng gege!Sit here with us!"Sulli,being the cheerful one offered.

They nodded and went over.

Sooyoung looked up to see a bunny looking boy sitting beside her and some other boys,along with Hangeng and Kyuhyun whom she had met sat down with them.

"Unnie,who are they?"She asked Victoria.

"Oh right!"Victoria exclaimed,getting the boys attention.

"Guys this is our sister,Choi Sooyoung,same class as me,Sulli and Kyu."Victoria explained,earning 'ooh's and' 'ahh's from the boys.

"Hello,I'm Hangeng,we've met right?"Hangeng asked and Sooyoung smile in agreement.

"You've met Kyuhyun too,right?"Hangeng asked.

"Ne....Kyuhyun-shi,I'm sorry for this morning."Sooyoung bowed her head.

"No it's okay."Sooyoung looked up to see a smiling Kyuhyun.Her heart softened.

'Such a handsome face....'She thought.

"Hello!"A high-pitched voice was heard.

"I'm Ryeowook.Nice to meet you."Ryeowook greeted and stretched out his hand.

"I'm Sooyoung,nice to meet you too."Sooyoung gladly shook his hands.

'What a cute boy....'Sooyoung thought again.

"Wassup?I'm Heechul."The guy with a long(?)hair smiled.

"Hi!"Sooyoung gave him a warming smile.

'He's pretty.....'She thought for the third time.

"I'm Eunhyuk."The monkey looking but handsome guy said.

"Hello,I'm Sooyoung."They both smiled at each other.

'This guy has a nice gummy smile~'She thought for the fouth time today.

"Hangeng,let's tell her your positions in the school."Victoria whispered.

Hangeng nodded and said,"Sooyoung-shi,I think it'd be helpful to know our postitions in the school."

Sooyoung nodded,"My ears are listening."She said.

"Well,for starters....I'm the school's 1st kingka,major in singing."Kyuhyun spoke.

"And I'm the 2nd kingka,major dance."Hangeng said in his not so fluent korean.

"I'm the 3rd,majors in acting."Heechul said,while picking up something to eat.

"Me is the 4th one,I'm the captian of the dance team."Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

"And ME! I'm the 5th kingka~I major singing too,and I love cooking so I assist the teachers in home econ."Ryeowook added.

"Now that we got to know each other,and we haven't get together in a long time......"Sulli paused.

"It's time we had... a.... PARTY!"Sulli continued and all of them cheered.

"Okay....bring all the snacks and drinks you can think of and meet at my house at 8pm.Stay for the night too,we have rooms!"Victoria exclaimed and all of them are thinking of what to bring.

Soon recess was over and all of them headed for their classes,wating for school to end in a few more hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 8pm sharp and doorbells rang in the Choi mansion.

Sooyoung was in the living room,when one of the maid said,"Miss Sooyoung,your friends are outside."

"Okay,let them in."Sooyoung smiled and the maid opened the door.

"Sooyoung-shi!"Ryeowook shouted when they saw her.

"Come in!Unnie!Sulli!They're here!"Sooyoung shouted and her sisters ran down the stairs wearing home clothes.

They entered the house,sat the food and drinks on the floor and they sat around it.

"Hey we should play a game!"Sulli suggested.

"Like what?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Maybe.......truth or dare?"Heechul suggested,earning nods from them.

"It will be a good chance to know you guys better."Sooyoung said reciving agreement nods.

"Okay I'll spin first,since I suggest a game."Sulli said and grabbed a bottle and start spinning it.

It spin.....

 

 

 

And Spin.....

 

 

 

Until it landed on Ryeowook.

"Truth or dare oppa?"Sulli asked.

"Truth...."

"Ryeowook oppa.....Have you kissed a GUY before?"Sulli smirked.

"Uh....I-......"Ryeowook was speechless.

"Come on Wookie....~"Heechul teased.

"Well,yeah...itwasbyaccidentididn'tmeanit!!!"Ryeowook screamed.

"What?"Hangeng asked,laughing along with Victoria.

"It was buy accident,I was going to fall that time and Yesung hyung catched me before falling and because of the impact......You know!"Ryeowook began to blush.

"Ryeowook-shi you're so cute~"Sooyoung giggled along with Heechul.

"Call us oppa,Sooyoung-ah."Kyuhyun spoke suddenly,which Sooyoung nodded.

It was Ryeowooks turn to spin...

 

It spin......

 

 

 

And stopped on Hangeng.

"Hyung,truth or dare?"Ryeowook asked.

Hmm....DARE!"Hangeng exclaimed.

"Welll.....Mianhae hyung but I dare you to kiss Heechul hyung on the cheeks."Ryeowook smiled,knowing this was a good idea.

"Urh!WOOKIE!"Heechul and Hangeng shouted in unsion.

"Do it do it!"They all cheered and Hangeng leaned his face closer to Heechul and.....

 

*Muacks!*

 

 

He gave him a peck on his cheeks,they we're blushing now.

 

Hangeng was spinning the bottle....

 

 

 

 

It landed on Sooyoung.

"Dare!"Sooyoung,being a daredevil,chose dare.

"Okay then,simple task.You've met us for a day already,kiss the persons forehead whom you think is the most handsome one."Hangeng,Heechul smirked.

"WHAT?!"Sooyoung screamed.

"Why does all the topic today has 'kiss' in it?"Sulli and Victoria sighed.

"Hurry up Sooyoung ah~"Eunhyuk teased...~

"Well,here goes nothing....."

-TBC-

Cliffhangers!

Try to figure out who she will kiss~^_^

Stay tuned.<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO?TT^TT