Four ❤️

Truth ♥️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them went out from the station, walking with her baggage, Rosé start watching how big and beautiful was the airport of Korea, she saw how many people were receiving their families; some of them were couples others were grandmothers receiving their sons. She wished that her family was like that instead they were wanting for her grandma to die, she smiled sadly as she remembered her brother Yoongi; he left one year later after they receive the notice their parents died on a car accident immediately he disappeared leaving her all alone...a tear fell...

You promised you'll protect me brother...

"Come on Chae" Lisa said taking her hand dragging her along with their suitcases, they went running until Lisa suddenly stop, Chaeyoung felt how her hand was free and look up finding Lisa running to a guy, to be exactly a blonde haired guy, like 1.69 m tall dressed completely formal...he's handsome. She just stay there as she watch them kind of laughing but arguing, suddenly both of them start getting near her.

"Chaeyoung! He's the one I cut off"

She politely gave her hand "Park Chaeyoung, nice to meet you" and bowed.

"Park Jimin" he said taking her hand and bowing respectively. Both of them stared at each other deeply, and many emotions were felt; in a moment Chaeyoung didn't think twice and remove her hand trying to smile awkwardly to Jimin.

"It's nice meeting you Jimin"

"Same goes to you Chaeyoung"

"Well..." Lisa started speaking "She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter