Three❤️

Truth ♥️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...do you know someone at Korea?"

Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly, thankfully Lisa didn't recognize her instead for the first time she entable a conversation with someone that didn't asked her could you model to me? Can I go to your mansion someday? Instead Lisa just asked basic questions likes how old are you? Do you have brothers? Everything was going well until know.... many questions run into her head.

 

Should I tell that I actually haven't go to Korea ever since I was child?

 

"It's my first time going there..."

 

"You're moving from Australia?!"

 

"Y-yeah, I want to get independent"

 

"So, you don't know anyone there?"

 

She shook her head.

 

"Well...come and live with me; my best friend Jennie just move in with her boyfriend and there's a vacant"

 

"I'll pay you, I was planning to get a work and everything"

 

"Deal Chae...Can I called you Chae right?"

 

"Sure"

 

"And how about your fa-" her phone start ringing "Excuse me, hellooo Jiminie"

She stared at her phone once again and more calls appeared on her screen; Rosé saw how Lisa was saying a continuously sorry to the person she was talking too; it was a fun view her face was like really annoyed. Lisa noticed her and gave the phone to her placing it on her ear.

"I swear Lalisa Manoban that when you get here I'll scold you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter