Two❤️

Truth ♥️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé parked her car a block away from where her apartment was; she dialed the number of her secretary.

"Ms-"

 

"Nancy please! Don't say my name! J-just help me on this one"

 

Her secretary just bit her nails and let out a sigh "Tell me Yeri, I haven't heard from you in years"

 

"You know perfectly where they are sending my grandma" she made a pause "Please tell me where's she?"

 

"The girls? Yeah they are heading to Seoul, Korea tomorrow I couldn't join them"

 

"Thank you so much Nancy; I promise I'll tell you how everything goes just keep this as a secret between you and me"

 

"Bye Yeri! Take care" and the call were ended. "Good luck Miss" she said before heading into her boss.

With cautiously Rosé went inside the building without getting notice and before someone recognize her she went into her neighbor a.k.a best friend Irene; she start knocking numerous times until Irene open the door touching her eyes. Before she could speak Rosé push her into her apartment.

"What the Roseanne? Are you drunk or something?"

 

"Of course not, let's categorize it like a escaping"

 

"You're what?"

 

"Shh"

 

"Okay" She low her tone "did you finally made it? What are you planning? May I join?"

 

"They are sending my grandma to Seoul; it's something fishy going in there, so I'm planning to go"

 

"Well, you are going to use the money and things you saved in case of e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter