One❤️

Truth ♥️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One last photo Roseanne" the photographer said.

She just smiled and decided to pose one last time...she was tired you could read it on her face but her options weren't that beautiful. You might be wondering who is her? Her name is Roseanne Park also known as Park Chaeyoung in Korea, she's just 21 years old; one of the most beautiful model,many photographers and magazines fight just because they want her as their model. She's an adult young, rich and famous who would ask for more? But no...she's not happy something inside her was missing.

"Rosé! Let's go we have to get on time to your family reunion" she heard her secretary said.

 

"Sure um Nancy is their any shop near?"

 

"Why are you asking Ms. Roseanne? I already buy your grandmother's gift"

 

"What?" Rosé asked while putting her coat "But I specifically told you I will buy it myself"

 

"I'm so sorry Miss but your uncle give me instructions to send you right after the photo shoot to your house"

It's always the same story...she thought. "Is true...I'm sorry"

Her view change in direction to the window, admiring every single thing she saw on her way couples, friends and families; her family was all a lie, all her uncles and aunts even her cousins were just pretending in front of her unfortunately her family was rich all of them had their own companies and everything but all of them have one objective her grandmother... she possessed many properties and because she was soon to die, 'her family' was willing to fight all the things she would left.

As she entered the house of her grandmother, where she use to live many butlers welcome her as usual, she walked through the people and many of them seem happy to see her... all of them liars; she continued walking and sometimes talking with people about themes that were hell boring until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter