cliffhangers are the worst

dumb and dumber: a 2min drabble dump
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you're watching Criminal Minds Season 12 and don't want spoilers, I advise against reading this chapter! Unbeta-ed, as usual. Enjoy!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL-"

Lee Taemin, second year political science major and professional napper, ran out from his bedroom and into their shared living room, where Choi Minho, third year biochem major and Crimina Minds fanatic, was sprawled out on their couch, hands covering his face. There were credits rolling with all-too-familiar names from the show Minho had been binge watching for the past couple weeks.

"What happened this time? Did Mr. Scratch come back or something?" Taemin asked, half jokingly and half seriously. He watched an episode here or there with Minho. The show was interesting enough, but he was a dedicated student, and unfortunately, papers could not write themselves.

"Donwblafhg," was all Minho said, voice muffled by his hands. He spewed a couple more incomprehensible words before just letting out pathetic groans.

"What is up with you?" Taemin asked, letting out an exhasperated laugh. He picked up the TV remote and rewinded the pre-recorded episode, just a little. He watched as Dr. Spencer Reid stood in the elevator with Agent Jareau, silent yet smiling.

"Wait, what?" Taemin exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows, "I thought Reid was in prison!"

"He got out," Minho grumbled, "in' finally."

The two continued to watch the remainder of the episode together - the emotional scene reconnection of Reid with his mother, the plot-twist visit from Derek Morgan, and the exceptionally cryptic message supposedly from Penelope Garcia.

"This can't be good," Taemin mumbled to himself, watching as the team congregated in the iconic confrencing room, "not one bit..."

The episode continued a little more until the team were driving in their SUVs, to the address of the trap house that Mr. Scratch send them.

"I know we all want this son of a 's head on a platter, but SWAT has to clear every single room before we step foot inside," Emily Prentiss said.

"Well, have they been briefed? This guy's traps have traps," JJ replied.

"The house itself could be a setup," David Rossi added.

"Or a waste of our time so he can get away," Stephen Walker interjected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter