chapter 4: the promise

The Shade Of Goodbye

After being hospitalized for a few days. Sunhae finally can go back home after begged her doctor and gave him her undeniable puppy eyes. 

 

 

Jaejoong, of course being her knight on the shining armour, made a time to pick her and brought her home. Along with her parents.

 

 

As soon as her feet touched her bedroom floor, Sunhae ran to her bed earning a low curse from a wide eyed Jaejoong, and slumped her body to her bed.

 

 

She moaned in relieved as soon as her body made contact with her bed.

 

 

"YAH! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME HAVE A SUDDEN HEART ATTACK RIGHT HERE AND THEN?" She jumped slightly on her bed, shocked by the loud scold be her oppa.

 

 

"Aigoo~ no need to yell, oppa." She sighed and rolled on her bed to his direction and beamed at him.

 

 

Jaejoong shook his head in disbelief before pushed her slightly so he could sit on her bed. Sunhae smiled before she crawled and put her head on his lap.

 

 

"What do you want?" Jaejoong jokingly made his voice sounded mad.

 

 

She buried her face on his thigh and rubbed it to hide the silly smile that crept on her face before answered. "I wanna be pampered." She exclaimed cutely.

 

 

"I'm not pampering anyone who make my heart stop for a second earlier~." Jaejoong said in sing song voice as he lightly pushed her head and moved his body to leaned on the headboard. As soon as he settled on his desired position, he looked at the girl in front of him. Wondering what would she do to get what she want now.

 

 

The girl pouted at him and blinked a couple of time before muttered something that sounds like "meanie~". "I just get back from hospital." "no pampering." "bad oppa." and "Sunhae is hurt." 

 

 

Jaejoong kept his silence and just staring at her amusedly. This girl never failed to make him smiling like an idiot.

 

 

Not giving up just yet, Sunhae crawled again to his direction. "Oppa~~ pamper~" She gave him her best aegyo she could make. Jaejoong almost gave in to her need right away. But he held back. 

 

 

"what will I get if I pampered you?" 

 

 

Sunhae bit her lower lip as she fell deep in thought, then her eyes twinkled. "A happy Sunhae~" She threw her hand up and her head backwards as she screamed happily.

 

 

Jaejoong could not help but laugh at her cuteness. "Oh boy." He said, wiping some tears which escaped his eyes from laughing too much then pulled her to his lap, starddling him. "what did I do on my past life so I have to meet and take care of you now?" He asked mockingly as he pulled her into his chest. Sunhae circled her hands on his waist as he do the same then burried her face onto the crook of his neck.

 

 

"You saved a kitten, oppa." she mumbled, her breathe fanning his neck sending shiver all over his body.

 

 

"More like I killed a puppy." He muttered then inhale her scent.

 

 

Sunhae chuckled and her eyes fluttered close as sleep pulling her. She shifted her body closer to him, buried her face deep to his neck until her nose filled with his scent. "I wanna sleep, oppa."

 

 

"Yeah?" Jaejoong pulled his face away slightly to look at her face which planted on his neck and found her almost closed eyes. "Oppa will tucked you, then. Okay?"

 

 

She shook her head lazily. 

 

 

"No?" 

 

 

"No."

 

 

"Then what do you want, sunshine?"

 

 

"Sleep like this."

 

 

Jaejoong smiled. "like this?"

 

 

"eung!"

 

 

He slowly moved his body forward and laid down comfortably on her bed with her on top of him. "How about like this?"

 

 

She pulled away slightly to look at him. "not heavy?"

 

 

"Like a feather." He smiled down at her.

 

 

"then I like this one." she snuggled close again to him.

 

 

"sleep my sunshine." Jaejoong whispered before gave her some light kissed on her forehead, nose, closed eyes, and cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunhae eyes fluttered open. She looked around panickedly but sighed in relieved as soon as she remembered she's inside her bedroom.

 

 

She looked down and met his face then she smiled. Feeling his arms tightened their hold to his body and his legs trapped hers.

 

 

Jaejoong opened on of his eyes lazily. "You awake?" He asked with his bed voice. 

 

 

She hummed but Jaejoong pulled her head to his chest again. "You should sleep more sunshine. Moon is not good for you." He joked.

 

 

Sunhae pouted and Jaejoong could feel her lips on his chest skin. "nuuh! no pouting sunshine. sleep!"

 

 

"I'm not sleepy anymore." 

 

 

Jaejoong rolled them to their sides facing each others. "No?"

 

 

"No." she said as she shook her head. 

 

 

"Fine then." One of his arm left her body and covered his eyes. Trying to sleep some more and pulled her closed at the same time.

 

 

"Oppa." Sunhae said lowly, as if she wanted to tell him a secret.

 

 

"hmm?"

 

 

Her fingers made the ET sign continuosly, Jaejoong pulled his arm from his face to brushed her cheek. 

 

 

After planting a kiss on her cheek, he asked. "what?"

 

 

"You're not going anywhere, right?"

 

 

He frowned at this. what's make her worry all of sudden? "what are you talking about Sunhae-ah?"

 

 

"I'm just afraid that you will leave me." She pouted. Jaejoong had the sudden urge to kiss them away.

 

 

"you want me to?" 

 

 

Sunhae furiously shook her head. "Not in million times! Not ever!" 

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

"neh."

 

 

"then I won't go."

 

 

"really?"

 

 

"yeah~ as long as you still want me, then I won't go." 

 

 

"I always want you, oppa."

 

 

Jaejoong gave a low laugh. "Then I will always with you."

 

 

Sunhae beamed at him happily and hugged him as tight as she could.

 

 

"whoa! are you trying to suffocated me sunshine?" He jokingly asked.

 

 

"Of course not." She abruptly let go of him.

 

 

"why you stop?" He pouted at her. 

 

 

"you told me to."

 

 

"no i'm not. Now I demand you to hug me again. Tighter!" Jaejoong said as he opened his arms.

 

 

Sunhae laughed heartily and buried herself into his warmth.

 

 

"Sunhae-ah." He said to her ear. "Be mine?"

 

 

Sunhae bit her lower lip to hold herself from the happiness that swam all over her body. "neh."

 

 

Jaejoong smiled giddily and planted kisses on her hair before leaned down to her face and claimed her lips. He kissed her slowly and gently. Making Sunhae melted in his arms. The innocent kiss turned into something more heated in no time. Jaejoong her lower lip demanding for an entrance. As soon as Sunhae parted her lips, Jaejoong tongue got in action and roamed all over her wet cavern, not leaving a single spot untouched. He shifted their position, so now he's hovered on top of her still kissing her. Sunhae's hands moved from his waist to his abs, chest, until it reached his neck. He massaged his neck with her fingers which earned a low growl into . 

 

 

Due the lack of air, Jaejoong unwillingly pulled away and shifted his mouth to her neck. Knowing he would not be able to stop himself if he keep on going, he pulled away from her skin and leveled his face to hers. Staring adoringly at her flushed cheek, half-opened eyes, swollen lips, wet and reddened neck, also her unstable breathing... just like his.

 

 

 Jaejoong lifted his hand and ran it to her cheek, then brushed her lips. Sunhae slowly opened her eyes and caught him  looking intensely at her. 

 

 

She pursed her lips. "what are you looking at oppa?"

 

 

Jaejoong could not stop himself to give her lips a light peck. "I'm looking at my stunning girlfriend." He said cutely.

 

 

"eii~ that sweet mouth of yours."

 

 

Jaejoong lifted his eyebrow. "my mouth sweet?"

 

 

Sunhae widened her eyes in shock. "you.. I.. That.."

 

 

"Yeah, I know what you mean babe." Jaejoong rolled to her back and brought her with him, so they went back to their sleeping position. 

 

 

After looking cheesily at each other eyes and keep saying cheesy lines to each other. Jaejoong sat up still bringing Sunhae in his arms. Jaejoong's arms left her and Sunhae suddenly feel empty. He leaned backwards with his legs on each sides of her hips when her hands supporting his body behind him. While Sunhae sat between his legs confusedly.

 

 

"Now, your boyfriend is hungry sunshine. Go make him some food before he eats you instead." He winked at her making her blush.

 

 

"No way! you should make me some food. I'm the patient here."

 

 

"eh? I remembered a certain girl of mine said that she's perfectly healthy just this morning."

 

 

"Oppaa~" Sunhae whined.

 

 

"arasso, arasso.. no more teasing. So, what do you want to eat baby?" Jaejoong asked as he pulled her from the bed to the kitchen to fix them something knowing her parents were at the office.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

too much sweetness!!

I think I'm having a diabetes as I wrote this chappie

 

LOL

 

COMMENTS! A GO GO GOOO~