chapter 2

The Shade Of Goodbye

It has been years since their first meeting. Jaejoong and Sunhae still unseparateable from each other. Because of her intelegence which is above normal, Sunhae could skip a year and now she's in the sama grade as Jaejoong. 

 

 

They meet when she was 5 and he was 6. 10 years has passed and now they just entered the second year of high school. Nothing really change. Except for Sunhae's weird behaviour and Jaejoong noticed it.

 

 

"Sunhae-ah!" Jaejoong called her and he ran away from his group of friends to Sunhae, who just went back from the cafetaria with her friends. 

 

 

Sunhae turned around and caught him right beside her. "neh, oppa?" She asked. Eventhough they're at the same grade, he still her oppa and nothing could change that.

 

 

Jaejoong patted her hair gently before he took her hand and slightly pulled her to the school yard. They sat on the bench near the field. Jaejoong cleared , confused how to start the conversation.

 

 

Sunhae waited and waited for him to speak. When she could not stand the silence anymore. She demanded. "Oppa? what is it?"

 

 

Jaejoong looked down at her and puckered her lower lips. "are you hiding something for me, sunshine?" He asked. Sunhae smiled at his nickname for her. He always called her 'sunshine' with no reason. Whenever she asked why her nickname was sunshine he would say that her name has 'sun' in it and she was her sunshine. Sunshine who always brightened his daya and brought smile onto his lips. How she wished she can be his sunshine forever. 

 

 

Seeing her too drowned into her own thought. Jaejoong snapped his fingers in front of her face to make her come back. "hey! you're not answering my question." He nagged.

 

 

She slightly jumped on her seat when he did that. Jaejoong chuckled at this and Sunhae threw a sharp glare at him. "That's so not funny, Kim Jaejoong." 

 

 

Jaejoong gulped. Sunhae only used his full name whenever she mad or throwing tantrums. He playfully poked her arm. "eii~ don't be mad sunshine~" He said with voice dripping with aegyo which he knew she cannot resist. Not in million years, he conceintedly thought.

 

 

"I'm mad!" she moved slightly so her back faced her. Jaejoong got scared and panicked. He hurriedly stood up and move to another spot to face her. Just before his could touch the bench, Sunhae moved around again. 

 

 

"Sunhaeyaaaaahh~!" He whined. Sunhae bit her lower lip to held her laughter. He's just too cute to be her oppa. She giggled to herself.

 

 

Jaejoong expression changed into a brighter one when he noticed her giggling to herself. 

 

 

He smiled to himself as he congratulated himself for succeed making her smile. These few days, Sunhae has been so gloomy with the reason only she knew. "yaaay! you're not mad at me~" He cheerfully exclaimed and hugged her tightly.

 

 

Sunhae slapped away his arms as the weird feeling crept inside her body. "yaa! you will make everyone have weird thoughts about us! let gooo~" She whined.

 

 

"naah, don't wanna." Jaejoong said as he happily swing her side to side. 

 

 

"Oppa~ let go or I will really be mad at you!" 

 

 

Hearing this, Jaejoong immediately let go of her and sat straight on his seat with innocent expression on his face. "I'm a good boy, Sunhaeyaaa~" He said as he battled his eyelashes.

 

 

Sunhae piched his puffed cheek as he closed his eyes. "Aigoo~ Are you sure you're older than me?" She said in baby voice.

 

 

"Positive." He said seriously before winked at her. "Let's go~"

 

 

Sunhae felt hot all over her body. "Am I going to be sick?" She mumbled wonderingly.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Sunhae opened her bedroom door and went to change her clothes. She stiffened on her spot as she heard scream from downstairs. She shook her head and clamped her hands on her ears to blocked the sound from entering her ears.

 

 

"No.. please no..." She fell down on the floor. She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them tightly as her head being burried onto her laps.

 

 

Her whole body shook furiously. She pulled her hair into different direction to stop her body from feeling the pain and fright.

 

 

She heard her door being knocked and Jaejoong's voice calling her.

 

 

But she could not move her body to open the door.

 

 

She even could not make a sound. All she did was move back and forth on her spot while hugging her knee.

 

 

Waiting for the fear to go.

 

 

Waiting for the sounds to left her.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Hey, what's took you so long?" Jaejoong asked when she finally opened the door. 

 

 

"Sorry."

 

 

"No, you don't have to be sorry." He smiled at her. "why don't you change your uniform, sunshine?" He noticed her sweaty form and he frowned. "You're sweating all over. Go change now. You can't catch a cold now."

 

 

"Neh." She said softly.

 

 

"Are you okay, sunshine?" Jaejoong pulled her into his arms and looked deep inside her eyes. Trying to find an answer, but he could not find anything.

 

 

"I'm..." She sighed before her body became limp in his arms.

 

 

Jaejoong whole self became alarmed and held her closely to his body. "Sunhae!! Sunhae-ah! This is not the time for jokes!" Jaejoong screamed for help and her parents came running to her room.

 

 

Jaejoong kept her close to his chest as he carressed her hair, while waiting for help to come, just to make sure she's safe in his arms. "Sunhae-ah..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

what happen? *wide eyes*

 

OHMY.GOD

how can this happen? they not even married yet! 

 

look at that aegyo which Jae showed at the main image! This cutie piee :DD

 

fufufufufu~

 

 

till next chappie and ENJOY :D