chapter 1

The Shade Of Goodbye

 

The sunlight sneakily peeked themselves through the curtain of a certain room of the big house. The room painted in soft pink and princess styled furniture with a lot of stuffed dolls could be seen on every corner. A girl could be seen rolling around her comfy bed to find the warmth and softness which slowly faded, trying to catch her dream back and sleep through the day.

 

Everything seems fine for her, not until her mother came and cradled her into her hands. She burried her face into her mom's neck while to her thumb. 

 

"Sunhae-ah?" She called softly as she rocked the little girl. "Let's wake up, neh?"

 

Instead opened her eyes, the little girl just moaned and shook her head then she slumped her body to her mother's warmth. 

 

Her mother just smiled and decided to take her little princess downstairs, to meet her daddy.

 

 

***

 

 

The man sat on the dining table while reading a newspaper. Noticing his wife came, he took off his glasses and put down the newspaper before run to her side to took his angel.

 

"is my baby still asleep?" He asked with singsong voice.

 

His wife smiled and transfered their baby to her husband's hands. She brushed her hair from her face. "this sleepyhead~ just like her daddy, eh?"

 

The man glared playfully at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

 

She just smiled and took away the young girl. "It's time for bathy bathy~" She sang.

 

 

**

 

 

Just after the bath time finished, the couple emerged from the young girl room to opened the door for the awaited family arrival. 

 

As soon as the door opened, the couple's smile got wider. Their bestfriend decided to come and play along with their son. 

 

Mrs. Cho squatted down to the little boy beside his mother. "hello there." she said.

 

The boy just blinked and smiled shyly before he finally mumbled "annyeonghaseyo."

 

The other couple looked around for a certain princess. “where’s Sunhae?” Mrs. Kim finally asked.

 

Cho couple just pointed to the backyard where the little girl played with her dolls.

 

 

**

 

 

Little Sunhae hugged her rabbit stuffed doll closely to her chest after her parents let her play by her own as they need a lot of caught up with the Kim’s.

 

She ran around the large yard, far from her parents eyes not until she tripped and fell down. She pouted cutely at the rock which caused her to trip.

 

“Bad!!” She mumbled angrily before burried her face to her bunny and cried.

 

“why are you crying?” She heard a boy’s voice near her. Slowly, she tilted her face up and saw a boy squatted down in front of her as he inspected her bruise.

 

Sunhae kept shut and observed the boy in front of her as he pulled his handkerchief and tied it carefully to her abused knee.

 

“there.” He said happily. “you have no reason to cry anymore, now.” he smiled widely at her.

 

“thank you.” The girl said shyly and blinked furiously.

 

He offered his hand to her for a handshake. “I’m Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong, and you are?”

 

She smiled cutely before took his hand. “Sunhae. Cho Sunhae.”

 

“Sunhae? Sunhae-ah, I will protect you from now on. I will be your prince!”

 

“you will?” She widened her eyes. “but you’re just a kid.”

 

He sharply looked at her and scoffed. “you’re a kid too. And it only need a kid to protect a kid.” He said proudly. “I’m strong.” He added as he puffed his chest and tapped it.

 

The other kid just chuckled at his silly antic. But she nodded nonetheless. “yes! You can be my prince.”

 

They entwined their hands and walked away to their parents after happily cheering to marked the start of the beautiful friendship they going to have from that day and on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

the first chapter is here~

Is it good enough?

we have a long way to go before he storm come HAHAHAHAHA

honestly I don't want that storm *sigh*

 

and that's the picture of little Jae~ (I guess?)

 

comments and subscribe will be loved sooooooo... MUCH!

ENJOY

and till next time <3