Scene 2 part 3

Truth to be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's loud sobbing faded into background as Jongin and Kyungsoo staring at each other's intently. Lost in each other's gaze, they didn't even bother to turn to lool at Baekhyun when he choked on his snot and tears.

Only a loud booming voice belonging to Chanyeol who's shouting for Baekhyun did manage to snap Jongin and Kyungsoo out of their own world.

"Baek, I think Chanyeol is looking for you." Kyungsoo pretends to be busy caring after Baekhyun after he shamelessly stare at Jongin, although Jongin did the same as well.

Jongin snorted at the statement as he peeks at the door, trying to catch a glimpse of Chanyeol.

"You think? The dude is on a hunt for Byun. Also just how dumb can he be? Why didn't he try to find you here at the first place?" 

Everyone knows that both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are each other's safe place, bestfriends since forever. Apparently, in a state of panic, Kyungsoo didn't even come across Chanyeol's mind. 

"Oh? Jongin hyung!" Upon hearing the familiar voice, Baekhyun raised his head up and a loud sob is threatening to escape his throat. 

He turned to look at Kyungsoo, to tell him that that's the guy Chanyeol's in love with but upon looking at the teary gaze in Kyungsoo, he was confused and he turned to look at Jongin back. 

"Oh no." 

Jongin is currently hugging Jimin while the shorter male is smiling happily in Jongin's arms. 

"There you are, Baekhyun. I've been searchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter