Scene 2 part 1

Truth to be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already three in the morning and Baekhyun is still wide awake, staring at his room ceiling as he thinks of Chanyeol's sudden proposal. 

 

He likes Chanyeol, a lot, in fact. But it just seems wrong for them to settle down just because Chanyeol was required to have a heir. 

 

Baekhyun might not seemed like it but he is very cliche when it comes to relationship. He believes that marriage is only for once. He somehow feel like if he accept Chanyeol's proposal, their marriage which is not based on love will ended up ruined, sooner or later. 

 

Baekhyun trudges along the company hallway like a zombie since he slept for around 45 minutes before his alarm goes off. 

 

Baekhyun has decided that he'd give Chanyeol a chance to take him out for a few dates before they go down for the marriage. 

 

He pushes the door to Chanyeol's office room and he was surprised to see the male still wearing his shirt from last night.

 

Chanyeol seems surprised to see Baekhyun early in the morning and the two just stare at each other in silence. 

 

The silence was cut off by the sound of someone exiting Chanyeol's private room which is attached to his office room. 

 

"Hyung, all of your clothes are too big- Oh." The person, who's only wearing Chanyeol's bathrobe stands between the two of them, not knowing what to say and what to do. 

 

"Uhm, hyung. I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter