Scene 1 part 3

Truth to be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Hyunjoong knows that he has a spawn of satan as a child. Park Hyunjoong knows that Chanyeol is an active child. Park Hyunjoong should've known that Chanyeol will never not be giving him heart attack.

 

He decided to pay his only child a visit as he felt bad for forcing the 28 years old to settle down but the plan backfires when he heard his son narrating his hanky panky session with Byun Baekhyun, a child of one of his bestfriend, Byun Jaehyun. 

 

He does not know whether screaming profanities to the two seems professional or not, so he decided to just enter the office and acts like nothing has happened. 

 

"I thought you would be stressed out, Chanyeol. Well, it seems like you're having a good time, I assume?" 

 

Baekhyun splutters over hearing the older Park words and he wonders if smacking the grinning Chanyeol's head infront of his father would be a good idea. 

 

"Do you....want tea?" Baekhyun questions the older man as an attempt to get out from the office that is making him feel suffocated.

 

"Oh, yes. I do want the tea about the two of you." Chanyeol cringes when his father used the modern slang in his speech. 

 

Baekhyun proceeds to sit on Chanyeol's couch, opposite the two Parks who's busy bantering and throwing silly insult to each other. 

 

Baekhyun would be lying if he said that he's not attracted to Chanyeol, especially after he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter