Scene 2 part 2

Truth to be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Chanyeol is embracing the younger male in his arms, the male suddenly leans closer to make it easier for him to whisper in Chanyeol's face. 

 

"That's what you get for throwing up on my shirt last night, you er." The male bat his eyelashes at Chanyeol innocently. 

 

"Oh, shut it, Jimin." Chanyeol grumbles after pushing the shorter male away from him. 

 

Last night he went and drink until he became drunk, resulting into Jimin, his younger cousin to bring him back to the office. 

 

While Jimin was busy nagging at him for being drunk, he had enough and he decided to just vomit on Jimin. 

 

"That was dirty, Jiminie." Chanyeol whines as he peers outside, to find for Baekhyun, however the shorter male is not around. 

 

"You throwing up on my shirt is dirtier. Now shut your and go to Baekhyun hyung. At least we know he likes your too." Jimin shrugs, before he scrunches his nose at the sight of his soiled shirt. 

 

"Can I just call Yoongi and ask him to bring my clothes?"

 

"After I caught the two of you ing on my bed? No way in hell. Nope."

 

While Chanyeol and Jimin is busy bickering, we have Baekhyun crying on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

"Baek, we all know Chanyeol is in too deep with you. Be it your love or your . Why don't you ask him first?" Kyungsoo mutters, not wanting to make Baekhyun c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter