Scene 1 part 1

Truth to be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was quite proud of himself for finally voicing out his suggestion to his secretary. In his mind, his suggestion is already flawless. He knew Baekhyun for almost five years, he knew what kind of person Baekhyun is and there's no other person is up to Park Chanyeol's standard besides Byun Baekhyun. 

 

Chanyeol was pulled away from his own world of thoughts when he heard the door slammed close. Still in confusion, Chanyeol didn't even notice Jongdae entering the office. 

 

"So, you finally lost it, huh?" Tilting his head up, looking at his bestfriend in total confusion. 

 

"Uh, Byun was screaming  down the halls, telling that our beloved boss has finally lost his sanity." 

 

Jongdae became even more interested upon hearing Chanyeol's groans, he settled himself comfortably on the male's desk as he waits for an answer. 

 

"I asked him to marry me and bear my child." Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows when Jongdae scoffs. 

 

"What?"

 

"You ain't fooling me, Chanyeol. You're a fool when it comes to Baekhyun. I know you didn't say it that way. Baekhyun will be charmed and not scared for his life if you say it seriously."

 

Chanyeol groans in embarassment before he slam his head against the mahogany desk, making Jongdae wince at the impact. 

 

Jongdae was about to open his big mouth to tease Chanyeol again when the taller male suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter