Chapter 5 (Bonus Chapter)

First Love (Jicheol Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5(Bonus Chapter)

Bold- Throwback

“Ah hyung why you so slow when buying something?” Seungkwan pout, “Just zip your mouth and push the cart” Jihoon rolled his eyes. Jihoon look at the detail of cleaning tools, “Why don’t you take any snacks you want to eat, hyung will pay for that” Jihoon look at Seungkwan who are bored to death, as a good hyung/good cousin his let his dongsaeng take what his want as a payback for accompany his today to shopping. “Really? Anything is fine?” Seungkwan moods seems light up than before, Jihoon nods, “Including froot loop cereal?” Seungkwan smiling like a 5 years old kids who got lollipop, “Yeahy but make sure don’t take too much, like you want to buy this whole shop” Seungkwan nods and then running to his favourite section.

Jihoon slowly push the cart to the meat section, “what should I cook for today?” Jihoon think carefully, “I think I should cook bulgogi, so me and seungcheol plus my sweet little dongsaeng, all of them was 6 people like that” Jihoon takes the meat according to his calculation of how many to people to feed, one of meat packing fall from his hands, when his about to take, a hand help his, “Thanky…” Jihoon look up when his about to said thank you to the person who helping him but turn to be a person who his knew before,

“Wonwoo” Jihoon and Wonwoo look at the each other,

Wonwoo handback the meat packing to Jihoon, “Thank you” Jihoon bow slightly and then take the meat packing from Wonwoo. Wonwoo smile awkwardly to Jihoon, “How are you?” Jihoon decide to break the awkward moment, “I was fine, how about you?” Jihoon show his graceful smile, “I’m fine, yeahy you know living and everything” Wonwoo nods.

“Hye baby, how about this?” A voice come from Wonwoo behind, “This voice, can’t be…” Jihoon bite his lower lips, a man appears showing a tea box to Wonwoo.

“Mingyu…” Mingyu look at Jihoon with his bigger eyes.

“Jihoon…wow… what you doing here?” Jihoon giggle, “Groceries Shopping of course” Mingyu stand there awkwards with Wonwoo, “Come guys, don’t just stand like statue there” Mingyu and Wonwoo look at each other before eyeing Jihoon who are smiling to them. “it’s so awkward you know” Wonwoo bite his lower lips while look down, “Well, past is past, it’s been 6 years now, it’s nothing wrong right?” Mingyu speechless look at Jihoon, “I should probably look another good tea” Mingyu walk away leaving Jihoon and Wonwoo.

“I’m sorry” Wonwoo look at Jihoon. “It’s okay, how about we look around together?” Wonwoo nods. The slowly push the cart, silence once again wrapping both of them, both of them stop at fruit section, “So you and Mingyu together now?”.

“Yeahy”

“How long?”

“3 years” Jihoon smile at Wonwoo, “I glad to heard that” Wonwoo bite his lower lips, “I’m sorry for what Jun, Mingyu and I done to you before” Jihoon look at Wonwoo who are trying his best to hold his tears, “What Mingyu did before was unforgiveable but” Wonwoo sigh, “Mingyu come from abusing family, his father was abusing his until his 10 years old while his mother was drunker, after his parents arrested, his lived with his aunty, we are neighbour since that” Jihoon staring at his cart, “I didn’t know about that, his seems like to keep secret by himself” Wonwoo wipe away his tears, “Mingyu was regret for what his did, he been haunting by his past” Jihoon take a deep breath, “You can let it go, because I forgive you, same to Mingyu and Jun” Jihoon look Wonwoo, “Mingyu and I break up in the good way, it’s been long time” Jihoon pat Wonwoo head. “Wonwoo…” they both look at Migyu who standing behind them. Wonwoo wipe his tears away, “did you find the good tea?” Jihoon at both of them, Mingyu nods, “I’m sorry Jihoon ah” Mingyu sigh.

“Can we stop apologizes because I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter