Chapter 3

First Love (Jicheol Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“Who did this to you?” Jihoon stop eating while Soonyoung look at him seriously, “No one” Soonyoung sigh. “Mingyu?” Soonyoung sigh when Jihoon didn’t answer him, “Jihoon ah, this is too much, you cannot just let him like that, you know this is not love and most of all you are in abuse relationship, this is serious” Jihoon stand up, “Thank you for the meal” Jihoon walk away while Seokmin just comeback after paid the food. “Oh hyung where you going?” Jihoon just keep walk away without answering Seokmin question.

The next day, Jihoon goes to class like usually but today he going to class without Soonyoung, his mind still play with Soonyoung words yesterday. “I want to let him go.. I want to stop this relationship but why everything seems so hard to do?” Jihoon sigh. Suddenly Jihoon stop his step when his saw Mingyu walk toward him, “Hey baby” Mingyu place a kiss on Jihoo cheek, “Hey” Jihoon return a smile, a weak smile. “come, follow me” Mingyu take Jihoon hand and Mingyu bring Jihoon toward the empty bathroom, his locked the bathroom, push Jihoon harder to the wall, and then pulling Jihoon hair, “Mingyu ah wh..at…wr..ong?” Jihoon tears falling while look at Mingyu, his know this sign, Mingyu expression, it’s means something wrong but his thinking that his didn’t do anything wrong.

“Where are you yesterday?” Mingyu ask in low deep voice, “I was study with Soonyoung and Seokmin in the library” Mingyu land a slap on Jihoon cheek, “Don’t lie” Jihoon hold his red cheek, “I swear I was with Soonyoung and Seokmin, you can ask them if you want” another slap land on Jihoon cheek, “then tell me who is Choi Seungcheol?”.

“Nobody” Mingyu squeeze Jihoon neck, not so hard but enough leaving mark, “I swear he is no one, I know him because he is my cousin boyfriend’s brother, that all I know…” Jihoon holding Mingyu arm wishing his to stop “please Mingyu you hurting me” Mingyu let Jihoon go, Jihoon fall down on the floor while cough. Mingyu kick Jihoon on tummy, and then pull Jihoon hair again, “I don’t like when you lie to me” Jihoon gritting his teeth, “I swear I telling you the truth…” Jihoon take a deep breath, “You are the one that lying here” Mingyu let go Jihoon hair, he scoff and then land a slap on Jihoon cheek, “don’t try to put blame on me” and then Mingyu start to kick Jihoon but Jihoon try to escape, his kick Mingyu hard on Mingyu private part. Jihoon took the time to run away when his saw Mingyu fall down.

Jihoon run away as fast as could, but he dump with someone that make both of them fall down, “I’m sor..” Jihoon stop when he looks up and saw no other than Seungcheol. Jihoon sigh and get up follow by Seungcheol, “I’m sorry” Seungcheol hold Jihoon hand when Jihoon was about to walk away. “What wrong with you?” Jihoon look down, “Nothing” Seungcheol lift up Jihoon chin, “What you means by nothing?” Jihoon bite his lower lips, “Would you mind your own business?” Jihoon try to walk away but Seuncheol gripping Jihoon hand, and bring Jihoon to the rooftop. “Sit down” Jihoon do like Seungcheol said, then Seungcheol walk away from the rooftop, Jihoon just sit there.

Few minute later, Jihoon saw Seungcheol come back with a pack ice. “Here” Seungcheol put it on Jihoon cheek, they silent when Seungcheol decide to speak up, “I’m sorry about what I said yesterday” Jihoon bites his lower lips, “No, it’s fine, what you said is true too..” Seungcheol look at Jihoon, “I wish I could stop them but I don’t know how” tears drop on Jihoon eyes. Seungcheol sigh, “You could fight it” Jihoon show Seungcheol his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter