Chapter 2

First Love (Jicheol Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Italic- throwback and phone call

Italic and Bold- self-talking

Lee Jihoon is a student of Pledis University, he knows well as a nerd student in their campus. Everything was just fine except he had been bullied because his appearance and his crush on one of the hottest boy in their campus, named Kim Mingyu.

“Yay how come you fall in love with a person like that?” his friend named Jun pointed finger to Jihoon.

“Well I just did” Mingyu smirk, “Jihoon ah, will you help me to do my assignment?” Mingyu hug Jihoon from behind, “But I have 2 more assignment to do…” Jun holds his laugh while Mingyu slowly pinch Jihoon in tummy area, Jihoon bites his lips, and his know this sign.

“Okay I will do it” Mingyu smile while pat his head, “That my baby” Mingyu kiss Jihoon cheek, “Hey Jun let’s go” Jihoon just watching his so call boyfriend leaving with his friend.

Jihoon walk slowly to that rooftop, his tears nonstop falling, ‘Why it’s so hard?’ memories slowly hunting in Jihoon mind.

“Please stop, gyu ah” Jihoon holding Mingyu leg to stop Mingyu for kicking him. “I was warning you right? Don’t ever make me angry” Mingyu land a hard slap on Jihoon cheek.

‘why it’s so hard to let him go? Am I a stupid for falling in love with Mingyu’ Jihoon sobs, until his feel a cold things on his head, his look up and saw a person that always annoying him.

“What do you want, seungcheol?” Jihoon wipe aways his tears, “Nothing I guess you need someone” Seungcheol take a sit besides Jihoon, “No I don’t need anyone, go away” Jihoon sigh. “Here, I payback for the last time” Seungcheol give his a small box of chocolate milk. Jihoon look at the drink and then Seungcheol. He takes the chocolate milk and drinking it right away. Seungcheol lend closer to Jihoon and slowly his hand wipe away Jihoon tears, Jihoon eyes become bigger and quickly slap Seungcheol hand aways, “Thank you for the milk” Jihoon take his backpack and then run away from the rooftop.

Jihoon sigh while making his way to home, every step that his step became heavy, ‘It’s wrong to fall in love?’ his step stop when his was in front of his house. Jihoon take a deep breath and make his way to inside, “I’m back” and then his saw a beautiful women cooking at kitchen, “Hey honey how was your day? Wash first then we can eat together” Jihoon make his way to his omma “it’s fine omma” Jihoon place a kiss on his omma cheek, “Where is Seokmin and Seungkwan?” Jihoon look around to find his own dongsaeng, “upstairs, go and omma will call you guys when dinner is ready” Jihoon nods and make his way to his room.

Jihoon put his backpack on his bed and take out his laptop to finish up his assignment. When his about to take a rest after finish one assignment, his phone is ring, his saw Mingyu name on his screen phone, his take a deep breath and press answer, “Hello?” Jihoon hearing a different moa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter