Chapter 4

First Love (Jicheol Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

BOLD- PRESENT TIME

 It’s been a week Jihoon and Mingyu didn’t see each other, everytime they saw each other at the hall way, Mingyu will be the first one who avoid Jihoon. Jihoon know the problem need to settle in the good way but everything so confused right now. He almost didn’t know himself, his still upset about himself between Seungcheol and Mingyu.

A finger poking Jihoon nose make him wake up from the daydream, “What wrong, Ji?” Soonyoung look at him curiously, “hmmm I don’t know” Jihoon sigh, he put his head on table, “I don’t know myself right now, I just don’t know what to feels” Soonyoung pat Jihoon head, “Well it’s pretty normal I guess for you” Jihoon blink his eyes while look at Soonyoung. “I means you didn’t see each other for a week, you just away from those things and you still finding what you truly feel” Soonyoung pinch Jihoon nose playfully, “I know what I said might hurt your feeling but all I want is for you to be free, you deserve so much” Soonyoung show his smile, a graceful smile to Jihoon.

Jihoon hold this assignment folder in his hand tightly, he look at Mingyu who is now talking with Jun and Wonwoo from far, his bite his lower lips, “what should I say?” Jihoon sigh, he practicing how to talk to Mingyu.

“Hey Mingyu how are…No..” Jihoon shakes his head and then practice again, “Hey Mingyu, this is your …No.. a big no” Jihoon shakes his head again, sigh and then practice again. “I got this.. Hai Mingyu this is your assignment” Jihoon sigh and thinking that’s better, Jihoon nods, his turn around “Arghh!” Jihoon hug the assignment, “What are you doing?” Seungcheol look at his with confused face. Jihoon eyes become bigger, his look away, “nothing” Seungcheol look at file assignment, the one Jihoon hug. “It’s nothing” Jihoon hide the file on his back. “I saw you practicing some kind of dialog or whatever it is” Jihoon bites his lower lips, “How much you saw?” Seungcheol giggle at how cute Jihoon is, “Everything” Jihoon face become red like a tomato. Seungcheol bend down to match Jihoon height, his pinch Jihoon nose, “You look like a tomato, a really cute tomata” Seungcheol giggle.

“Will you stop? You embarrassing me” Jihoon pout while look at Seungcheol who is now giggle at him.

“Yay Mingyu ah, look” Jun point to Jihoon and Seungcheol, Mingyu turn around and saw the scene, “wow you guys didn’t talk like a week, he already found someone” Wonwoo scoff, “let them go” Jun and Wonwoo look at Mingyu, they eyes bigger than normal. “Yay are you okay?” Jun squeeze Mingyu shoulder softly, Mingyu nods.

After class, Mingyu was on his way to meet his friend at the packing car, but his stop when saw Jihoon lying his back on wall. Jihoon look at Mingyu who is already look at him. “ahh… Hey…” Jihoon bite his lower lips,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter