🔹3.1

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky of Friday night was filled with lifeless stars as Jaeyeon walked on pedestrian side by herself. The wind was getting colder as the date was getting near to the end of the year. Time went so fast since her arrival in South Korea, and according to her, things weren't happening like the way she wanted.

First, her relationship with her real brother, Jaehyun, was worsening. His precious time was only for practicing, Jaeyeon herself was also busy with maintaining her art skills. Their mother always put blame on Jaehyun for not making a time to bond with his sister, but Jaeyeon would always let that go. He had to be like that for the sake of his debut. Even though their siblinghood was in danger, she would let it pass, just to make him happy.

Second, on contrary, her relationship with her Sungyoon was getting better. Even though he was getting busy with extra practice since he was picked to be INFINITE's back up dancer, he would prepare a time - scratch that, a schedule - just for Jaeyeon only. Every Friday night, they would come to a specific place for only an hour just to catch up things before Sungyoon would go to Woollim to practice. She knew that he was extremely tired, but whenever she told him to get a rest, he would laugh it and say 'I'm strong, unlike you, pipsqueak' and it made her mad.

But, recently, his actions were different than usually. She wasn't that dumb or that blind to notice his actions. It was super blunt, even the other Woollim boys noticed it and started to ask since when the were close - not for Jaehyun though, he was stupid to notice it. Both of them left their questions though, not answering anything, for the sake of them.

Third, her relationship with Joochan didn't go anywhere as if it was stuck. Couldn't he see that everytime he was around Jaeyeon she would go weird and do stuffs she usually didn't do? The last time Joochan appeared was when Jaeyeon was with Jaeseok, asking him to bake cookies with her. Dumbly, Joochan circled his arms around Jaeseok's and Jaeyeon's shoulder, shocking her until she cried in embarrassment. To make it worst, Joodumb only asked what's wrong but he didn't do anything to stop it. Jaeseok called Sungyoon and Jaehyun to comfort her cries but in the end Sungyoon managed to stop her from her cries. Jaeyeon had a strong heart, but somehow Joochan made it weaker, and Sungyoon noticed it though.

Lastly, her friendship with Hyeyeon was increasing and she was really thankful of it. At least in some point, her circle of friends weren't that trash according to her. Since Sungyoon was busy with his practice, she would occasionally join Hyeyeon and her circle of friend, which was Gugudan. She was happy that she could have celebrities as her friends.

Jaeyeon felt her legs were numb but she finally she reached the place she had to visit. It was a small café in the center of Seoul named 'Coffeels' and she had never cringed that hard. She tried to forget about it and walked in to the café.

Most of the interior was in brown, white, and black scheme, it was actually nice and comfortable, unlike its name though. Jaeyeon quietly spotted a nice place to hang out with Sungyoon later; it was near the window and the stage for live acoustic. The tables and chairs were made of wood like that made the place looked aesthetic. She had to buy a drink so she could take a picture of it and post it to her Instagram. Judge her for being too 'millennial', but it did make her a little bit famous in social media. What can you say, nowadays people was into South Korea and its culture, they followed every single oppa and eonni they don't even know and left a very ridiculous comment like 'unnie-ah, you're so pretty~'. She had to take that chance to become a famous social media girl, right?

Before she sat on her tagged seat, she bought a cup of hot chocolate, a cup of espresso and honey toasted bread. She didn't know when Sungyoon will arrive, but she wanted to order it for him. Once she was done ordering, she quickened her pace to spot she tagged earlier and after her bottom landed on the chair, she was relieved nobody steal it. She even made a request for the barista delivered her orders to her table.

She cupped her face with her palms as her hands were propping on the table. Humming quietly, she suddenly landed on her reflection on the café's window and saw her face. Truthfully, she wasn't a fan of her appearance; her bare face looked like as if she was high and on drug effects; her skin was pale that back in USA her school mates thought she was a vampire; her weak body but still she was trying too hard to be strong. That night, she dressed casually in pastels colour. Even with a pink pastel long sleeved turtle neck, a light brown vest, black skinny jeans, pastel pink canvas shoes, and a brown beret on top of her head were still didn't make her feel beautiful. She tried so hard to dress up but in the end she was failing to follow those tumblr-y models.

Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter