🔹2.2

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, are you free right now? (05.09 PM)

A message popped out from Jaeyeon's screen as she her mobile data. School just ended and everyone turned their attention to their own mobile phone, including Jaeyeon. She tapped on the chat and saw the ID of the sender.

Teachers didn't give us homework, so I am free. Why? (05.10 PM)

Without any second, Jaeyeon's message was being read with Sungyoon and he typed his answers.

I want to show you the school's rooftop (05.10 PM)

Since you always tell me that you like high places a lot (05.10 PM)

Woah, really oppa? (05.10 PM)

Where's the rooftop? (05.10 PM)

Can I come? (05.10 PM)

I want to come (05.11 PM)

... I invited you, stupid (05.11 PM)

TT^TT (05.11 PM)

You can ask the students or your new friEND, Hyeyeon, the access (05.11 PM)

*gasp* what do YOU mean by 'friEND' (05.11 PM)

You want to be my friend instead? (05.12 PM)

I'm your boyfriend, Jaeyeon. (05.12 PM)

*Boy friend (05.12 PM)

Sorry, autocorrect (05.12 PM)

That's different than only being your friend (05.12 PM)

Hehe, you're my silly oppa (05.13 PM)

Okay, I will ask Hyeyeon the way (05.13 PM)

Wait! (05.13 PM)

Uh... can you ask her to take you to the rooftop...? (05.13 PM)

Only to the stair though so you won't be lost. (05.13 PM)

I will be there when you opened the door. (05.14 PM)

Or do you want me to open it for you? (05.14 PM)

If you ready and wanted to... (05.15 PM)

You're right! (05.15 PM)

Why are you typing it in such a long time lmao (05.16 PM)

Just... trying to find the perfect way to say it... (05.17 PM)

"Jaeyeon!" Hyeyeon shocked her and it made Jaeyeon's phone fell to the table.

"What?" she said a little bit harsh while placing her hand on her beating heart. Damn, Hyeyeon was such a surprise.

"You're too focused on your phone," she reasoned it out which Jaeyeon accepted. "Do you want to go home with me or with your brother instead?"

"Sorry, but Sungyoon-oppa was telling me to visit the rooftop," she said and Hyeyeon nodded in an understandable way since she already knew her relationship with him. "Will you take me there?" she asked but more like pleaded.

Hyeyeon couldn't say 'no' to her. It was not fair; Jaeyeon used her aegyo on her when Jaeyeon herself didn't know that she used it. She didn't even like to use aegyo when Hyeyeon asked her. In the end, she accepted it – to walk Jaeyeon to the stair – before she went home.

Jaeyeon climbed the stairs and opened the door which was quite heavy. She pushed the door with her hands even her body too, but that door was only moving a little. She will be honest, she is a pipsqueak and she had not a good strength. But miracle happened when the door was getting a little bit lighter and saw Sungyoon opening it for her.

"Hello, weak," Sungyoon greeted the girl with an annoying smirk on him.

Jaeyeon pouted and punched his stomach hardly, but Sungyoon felt as if it was nothing.

"Meanie," she said and walked further to the edge of the rooftop.

Sungyoon watched her little body leaning to the fence and saw glints of happiness in her eyes. The boy decided to join her by standing beside her. Since it was middle of September, the air wasn't too hot or cold, the wind was warm yet cool, and the sky was getting orange since sunset was almost come.

"Hey, oppa," she began and wide smile appeared upon her face. "Thank you for bringing me here," she chuckled, enjoying the beautiful view.

His heart was getting warm, the feeling that he was always getting whenever Jaeyeon beside him. His focused was only on her, not the beautiful view Jaeyeon mesmerized about. He was mesmerized by the view – Jaeyeon.

Ever since Jaeyeon walked to the picture, he knew something was odd, something was peculiar, and something was... making him to never stop caring for her. He was supposed to be 'her brother she never had' but she wasn't only 'his sister he never had'.

"Hey, Jaeyeon-ah," he caught her attention by calling her name sweetly.

"What, oppa?" she asked in a curious matter as she switched her attention to him ful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter