🔹Prologue

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bong Jaehyun."

'Woollim Boys' is a name that everyone in the whole school knows. They become a sensation after a news spread about them being a trainee in one of the known entertainments, even though they already become trainees years ago. Once, they were average students — not being so popular unlike now.

"Yes?"

Woollim Boys consists of eleven members, with different ages. The oldest named Lee Daeyeol, he is in class 3-A, one of the genius in that class, also the leader of the pack. Fun fact for the leader, he should've been graduated last year, but he had internal problem so he took a break for a year. In the same class as him, Choi Sungyoon, he is the school athlete, his grades aren't that bad either.

"Please come to the principal office."

Park Jaeseok is in class 3-C, and he becomes the school's heart throb when he entered the building in the first day. Fun fact about him, he is actually new in this semester, since he transferred from his previous school so he can be with his trainee mates. There is a trouble maker in Jaeseok's class and that is Lee Jangjun. He's very energised every time and he speaks fast because he is a rapper, his grades are okay, but for Korean studies he nails it.

"Right now?"

The second grader is actually a lot than the first and the third. Son Youngtaek is the clown of class 2-B and he is fine with his title. The weird thing for the living corpse is that he befriended with someone who is calm and composed, Bae Seungmin. He has a beautiful voice that could calm Youngtaek and the class down. Fun fact about him, he once being bullied by the others because of his small height, but when he was revealed that he is a trainee, everyone scares of him.

"Of course."

In class 2-A, there are two of the Woollim Boys member — Bong Jaehyun and Kim Donghyun. They're a lovely packet where Jaehyun is 'Bongpid' and Donghyun is a fairy. There are another duo in class 2-C named Kim Jibeom and Hong Joochan. They're the dumb and dumber according to their classmates because their doubtful grades, but when it comes to art class, their friends are willing to have a team with them.

"Should I pack my things too, or...?"

Last but not least, is Choi Bomin, the maknae. He is in class 1-B and is alone without other members, but he is the best friend of the class, everyone befriended with him. They love to hang out with him also because he is a good luck charm.

"The principal is only calling you, not sending you home," the teacher sighed after all the unimportant questions the boy threw at her.

"What's up with her?" His desk mate, Donghyun, whispered as he looked to the troubled friend.

Jaehyun, the student that the teacher called, shrugged, answering his friend's question. Without further ado, he walked out from the class and preceded to the principal's office.

"Uh, mum, dad, what are you doing here?" he said after bowing down to the principal and looked at the guests he had. A clueless Jaehyun was getting more clueless by the present of his parents.

His parents were sitting comfortably on the couch while his dad was sipping the tea the principle's secretary had made. His mum gestured her hand so he knew that her mum ordered him to sit down between his parents.

"So, what are we celebrating?" Jaehyun asked after he sat, but he must say that the principle's couch is indeed comforting for his bottom.

"Well, your dad and I had been talking lately, and it's best for you to know," his mum said with her hand on his son's knee.

"We're going to get your sister here," his dad said and looked to his son which he was only raising his eyebrow.

Jaehyun looked at his mum and she gave him a serious look, which she is indeed serious. He looked to the principal, but the principal didn't give any sign he noticed. The boy only sighed as he closed his eyes.

"Why are you telling this matter while I'm still studying in class? This information literally w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter