🔹1.1

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Monster Monday and Jaehyun never hated Monday this badly. He was super upset with his parents' decision to make him skip his school and trainee time to go to the airport with them. They wanted to pick their beloved daughter who studied abroad in Chicago.

The Bong Family once lived in Chicago for two years, but decided to go back to South Korea and left their one and only daughter to the hands of their extended family. It was already six years since Jaehyun saw his little sister, but his parents constantly go back and forth to USA just to see their baby daughter. He was quite irked by it actually.

Jaehyun was annoyed by the talk of his parents all along the ride. Their topics not politics, nor economics, or at least their first child, but it was entirely his sister. They talked about how long her hair will be, or will she grew tall, or her grades were going to be straight As, basically her everything. What made him madder was because his parents always told him to be like his sister more.

The funny thing was, Jaehyun and his sister were both born in 1999. Where Jaehyun was born in 4th of January and his sister was born in 27th of November. When he knew his sister was born in the same year as him, he was total confused, until he learned about babies in biology and do the math. It was not weird at all, more like how frustrated his parents not to touch each other for as long as Jaehyun was still in his mum's stomach.

The boy was also thinking, when did his relationship with his sister started to break? He knew why and how his relationship with her was breaking, but when? He didn't know the exact answer. To make it worst, he didn't think that his sister feel like he was. He was jealous of her, but her? Why would she be jealous and hate him?

When they arrived at the airport, Jaehyun walked behind his parents who were literally skipping their ways happily to meet their daughter. When Jaehyun was walking, he got a phone call from one of his team mates.

"Why are you calling, Donghyun?" he lazily answered the phone after he saw the name of the caller.

"Bongjae, are you skipping school? Are you in a mall?" Donghyun asked as he noticed the receiver call's surrounding was noisy.

"Pssh, no," he rolled his eyes. "Remember what I told you before we practiced yesterday?"

"You were craving for Kebab?" he said with unsure.

"What? No! Before that!" he said frustrated. For all of the important information he told him yesterday, he remembered Kebab first?!

"About your... sister?" Donghyun said, finally the correct one.

"Yes, that. My parents and I are picking her up from the airport. They could just leave me alone, I don't really mind," he sighed as he ruffled his hair.

There was an awkward silent in the line, Jaehyun still waited for his friend's answer. "O... I'm not good with this stuff, but I will take notes for you, and... good luck?" Donghyun said in panic and ended the call anyway. Well, he was never good with comforting stuff like that.

He reached the spot where they would be waiting his sister's arrival and he found his parents already in there. So fast when it comes to her, he whispered to himself before he joined them.

Once Jaehyun joined them, he spotted the person he was jealous of and he eschewed from coming from the arrival gate. He saw that she was trying to find her family. Her innocent and curious eyes were searching like it was an x-ray. She looked so lost, and that what was Jaehyun weak from. Her appearance was different from what he expected her to be, she looked a little mature now. She had no boyish hair like she used to have; it was pitch black shoulder length with curly ends. She didn't cut her hair to make a fringe, she loves her forehead and it seems she was still until now. She was so skinny when they were little, but now she was looking healthier.

"Jaehyun," his thoughts were interrupted when a certain voice called his name.

He turned around and his eyes enlarged seeing his sister was already behind him.

"Do you still like to daydream?" she giggled and the jealousy that once consumed Jaehyun's heart vanished.

"Jaeyeon," he lost his words when he saw her in front of him.

Suddenly their parents were awed by the moment and smashed their shoulders so they could be next to each other.

"Our Bongjaes are complete, yeobo," their mother faked tears and their father nodded.

The Bongjaes are looking at each other sheepishly and let out an awkward laugh. Their mum fished out her phone and rotated it so she could take their pictures horizontally.

"One, two, three," her mum counted in English and the siblings smiled while making a 'v' sign with their fingers.

 

🍃

 

"WOAH REALLY?"

"THAT'S COOL!"

"Finally, I can have food in my stomach once more."

The practice room was filled with the trainees' voice as they heard their manager's announcement. The Bong family held up a little welcoming dinner party for the return of their daughter. The trainees – Woollim Boys – were happy when they knew they're about to fill their stomach with good quality foods with bursting flavours. Thinking about that making their stomach growl and Youngtaek's saliva was already dripping.

"You will have to dress nicely, because there might be some of important guests," the manager said and the trainees nodded their head. "We'll be le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter