Chappie 2

Appa Saranghae ! Muuaahh ~

 

Author’s pov ::

“ Joo eun , sleep . It’s late . Tomorrow is your first day at school right ? “ he pat his lap ordering Joo Eun to sleep . Joo Eun lazily lay on her appa’s lap . “ Sweet dream dear “ he kiss Joo Eun’s forehead .

They sleep at the park . He sit on a bench while Joo Eun lay on his lap . He caress Joo Eun’s cheek with a smile on his face . A few minutes , he also drift to dreamland .

 

( Next day )

“ So , Joo Eun~ah , don’t be naughty at school okay ? “ Myungsoo advicing his daughter while walking to Joo Eun’s kindergarten . “ Aresso . “ she said while nodded to her appa’s advice .

Infront of her school , she saw the stall across it so , she just go there without looking left and right . “ Yah ! Joo Eun~ah ! “ Myungsoo said running behind her . “ What if there is a car huh ?! “ .

“ Appa , I want this “ she point to a big pink lollipop . “ I’m angry with you “ he stare his daughter . “ But , you promise me yesterday . “ she said while pointing it . “ Aigoo ~ “ he slowly take the lollipop and suddenly , “ Yah ! What are doing ?! There is no things that is free on this world . “ a young girl yell at him .

“ Joo Eun~ah , kaja ~ Let’s buy it somewhere . Her lollipop is NO NO NO delicious . “ he said .

Joo Eun just stere his appa . Myungsoo then went back to the kindergarten to send Joo Eun . “ Bubye ! See ya . Be a good girl “ he said to his daughter .

He walks past the stall . “ FYI , I have money to buy it *mehrong* “ he said then walk away from the stall . “ Seriously , is he 4 years old kid or what ? So childish ! “ she said to herself .

He walk around the city finding a job . But , none is the job is suitable for him . Time past slowly , it is afternoon already . He is too busy finding his job and he is probably forget to pick Joo Eun .

Meanwhile ,

Joo Eun walks herself out from the kindergarten finding his appa outside . She see the stall and walk to there . She just stare at the lollipop .

Ji Ae see the girl , staring the lollipop . She take it giving to her . “ Take it “ she point the lollipop to the girl . “ But , my appa said don’t take any things from stranger “ she answer her . “ It’s okay , I don’t anything “ she said .

“ Argh ! ! ! ! ! ! ! “ Joo Eun scream running away from her . Ji Ae just furrowed her eyebrows . * A weird family * she thoughts . She closed her stall and ready to go home .

She see the girl , sitting on the bench alone . She walks to her . “ Hye , who are you waiting for ? “ she ask . “ Appa . “ she simply answer while yawning . Ji Ae sit behind her and pat her lap , “ You’re sleepy right ? Just sleep here .

“ Aunty is so kind “ she giggle and kiss Ji Ae’s cheek . Joo Eun sleep on her lap soundly . Ji Ae is shock about the kiss . She smile slowly and caress Joo Eun’s cheek . * She is so cute *

A few minutes later , Myungsoo come to the playground and see Joo Eun sleeping soundly on a stranger’s lap .

“ Yah ! Trying to kidnap my daughter ? And then , you ask me to pay for my daughter safeness ? FYI , I don’t have money at all ” he yell to the girl .

“ Who said that I want to kidnap her ? Huh ! ” Ji Ae said defending herself .

“ Help! Help! She wants to kidnap my baby ! ” he shout for a help . But nobody wants to help him because they think he is insane .

“ Appa ! Stop it . You’re noisy . I’m sleepy . Between , aunty take care of me because of your lateness ” suddenly Joo Eun wake up from her beauty sleep .

“ So ? I’m not a kidnapper , you BABO ! ”

“ Blah . . . Blah . . . Blah .. . *mehrong* ” he said with a disgusting face

“ Childish ! ” she muttered under her breath .

Before they walk away , Joo Eun whisper to her appa “ Appa , go apologize to aunty . “ “ For what ? We don’t even know her , Jooe Eun~ah “ he said making Ji Ae to hear it . Ji Ae just glare him “ No need . “ she said .

Ji Ae give Joo Eun the lollipop , the big pink lollipop . “ Here , take it . “

“ Gomawo aunty ~ “ Joo Eun said with a smile . “ Bubye ! Joo Eun~ah , *mehrong* “ she said to Joo Eun and stuck out her toungue to Myungsoo . * that’s what you get , Hmmph ~ * she thoughts .

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and walk Joo Eun away . Joo Eun happily eat her lollipop quietly . “ Seems you really like that ‘kidnapper’ huh ? “ Myungsoo ask her daughter . Joo Eun just nod her head . * Ppfft , that girl . What’s so good ‘bout her ?  but She’s pretty though . Hehehe * he thoughts while smiling .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update ! kekekekkekekeke . .. . . . 

subscribe and comment are appreciate . 

Muax ! <3 !