Chappie 1

Appa Saranghae ! Muuaahh ~

 

 

No one’s pov ::

“ Appa , wake up ! I’m hungry . Ppalli ! “ grumble Joo Eun . She try to wakes her appa by hitting her appa’s arm .

“ Aigoo , Joo Eun~ah . Appa is sleepy . Let appa sleep for a few minutes , neh ? “ he said covering his face with a pillow .

“ But , I’m hungry . Let’s go buy some food ! “ she said . Suddenly , she broke into tears . She cry louder and louder . “ Aresso , ssshh . . .  don’t cry . Kaja ! Buy food okay ? “ he said while wiping his daughter’s tears . She nodded slowly .

They go to shop near their apartment . “ Appa ! Look , there’s a lollipop . I want some . “ she said pointing the cute candy shop .

Ring Ring Ring Ring

Suddenly her appa’s phone is ringing .

Myungsoo : Yoboseyo ?

?????????? : Yah ! Where are you ? I want to see you right now , in front of your house .

Myungsoo : A-aressoyo .

?????????? : Okay . Remember , RIGHT NOW ! .

-End of phone conversation –

“ Appa , nuguya ? “ she ask curiously . “ Appa’s friend , let’s go home . Tomorrow appa will buy the lollipop for you , okay ? “ he said with a smile . She nodded with a pout on her face . “ Muuaahh ~ “ he kiss his daughter face . Joo Eun smile and kiss her appa back .

( In their apartment )

“ Yah , Kim Myungsoo ! “ Mrs Lenny , the house owner , yell at him . “ Wait . Joo eun cover your ears . “ he demand Joo Eun . “ Hmm . Hye , Miss Lenny ! “ he welcome Mrs Lenny .

“ Mwoh ? Hye ? Yeah , hye to you too . “ she said . “ You said , infront of my house , but this is inside , “ he ask her . “ Whatever . I don’t care , Inside or infront ! Where’s my money ? You haven’t pay this house for 3 months , you know ! ‘’ she burst into anger .

 He stay silent . “ I d-don’t have money to pay . But , “ he play with his hand looking to the ground .

“ No Buts ! Get out . “ she said actually she is shouting . “ Aresso . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  but “

“ I said , “ her face turn into red . “ No buts , I know .” he said while going to his room to pack his and her daughter clothes . After a few minutes he went out with two bag in his hand . “ Bye , Miss Lenny . “ he said with a sad voice .

“ Yeah , yeah . Bubye . Don’t make the sad face infront of me . “ she said with a serious tone .

“ Joo eun~ah , just stop covering your ears . “

“ You haven’t told me to do “ she uncovered her ears . “ Where are we going to stay ? Why is Miss Lenny told us to get out from the house ? “ she ask looking to her appa .” Hmm . I give it to her . She only take care the house . “ he said smiling to his daughter .

“ Tomorrow is the first day of school , right ? “ he ask his daughter with a happy voice trying to forget about the house . “ Yesshh . “ she said . ‘ Grrrrrrrrrrrrr ‘ . Joo Eun’s stomach suddenly producing a sound . she giggle .“

“ You’re hungry , right ? Oh yeah , we haven’t eat the food that we bought .” They go to the playground and eat there .

“ Look , there is your kindergarten . “ he point to the kindergarten .

“ Hmm . Issh that mysh sshhccols ? “ she answer with full of food in it .

“ Yah , finish your food first . And , yeah that’s your school . “ he said patting his daughter’s head . Across the kindergarten is the playground . There is a young girl , a pretty young girl selling many kind of lollipop in the playground . There is a cute stall with a cute decorate on it .

“ Appa , I love it . I’m so interested to go to school “ she giggle .

“ I know why , so that everyday you will buy the lollipop right ? “ he ask .

She giggle and continue eating .

“ Appa , she is pretty right ? “ she said pointing to the girl at the stall . “ Hmm ? Yeah . Why ? “ he ask curiously at his daughter’s sudden question .

                                                                           

“ Nothing . I hope I will be pretty just like her when I grow up “ she said smiling to her appa . “ You will be even more prettier than her “ he said . Joo Eun furrowed her eyebrows not understand what is her appa talking .

“ Look , you’re my daughter . Appa is handsome right ? Of course you will be pretty “ he explain to his daughter . “ Ppfftt . Appa . . . . “ she stare her appa and laugh . “ Is eomma pretty too , just like her ? “ she ask again .

Myungsoo just stay silent not bothering to answer the question . He kiss Joo Eun’s forehead and hug her letting his daughter waiting for the answer . Joo Eun hug his appa , “ Appa  , saranghae . “ she kiss her appa’s forehead too .

 

 

----------------------------------------------

So , how is ma 1st chappie ? is it okay ?

Please leave a comment .

Subscribe and comment are appreciate .

<3 ! Muaaxx !