Chappie 4

Appa Saranghae ! Muuaahh ~

 

No one’s pov ::

 

“ Yah , wake up sleepyhead “ Ji Ae waking Myungsoo by hitting his arm not so hard .

“ Hmm . . . “ he said lazily . “ I’m going out now , I’ll take Joo Eun to her school . Rest . “ she said . Myungsoo still sleeping soundly . Ji Ae giggle because of his laziness .

“ Appa , annyeong “ Joo Eun said . “ He’s not hearing . Still sleeping “ Ji Ae tell her . They both went out giggling .

 

( A few hours later )

Myungsoo wakes from his beauty sleep . He decide to go to Ji Ae’s stall to take a look and helping her . He take a bath and eat his breakfast that was serve by Ji Ae on the table .

*She can cook , and it so delicious* he thought and continue eating .

After finish eating , he walk and straightly went to Ji Ae’s stall .

 

( At Ji Ae’s stall )

“ Boo ! “ he shout making Ji Ae’s surprised . She glare at him , “ Yah ! Are you trying to kill

me ? Lucky , I don’t have a heart attck ! Urgh ! You , Kim Myungsoo ! “ she burst into anger .

“ Sorry , if you die no one will take care of us “ he pout .

 

“ Stop with that pout . I’m not taking care of you . I only take care of Joo Eun ! You brat “ she said while arranging the lollipop .

 

“ Hmmph ! She’s my daughter . If you take care her , you obviously taking care me too “ he explain to her while helping her .

 

“ Who says ? “ she ask furrowed her eyebrows . “ Me “ he plainly answer while opening the lollipop cover and it happily .

“ Yah ! Who give you permission to take it ? Aigoo ~ I will bankrupt if you keep doing it “ she sulk turning away from him .

 

“ Youuuu ~ “ he whisper to her ear ily . She totally had goosebumps with his attitude . She walk away ignoring him .

*Ppsshh , acting that you’re hard to get , huh ?* he thought still his lollipop .

 

“ Yah ! Are you angry with me ? “ he ask . She stay silent like she had not hearing anything . “ Say something . “ he said .

 

“ I . HATE . YOU ! “ she said angrily . “ Ow , Rose is angry with me “ he said trying to fake crying .

“ Who the hell is Rose ? “ she ask still didn’t look at him . “ You . That’s your nickname from today . “ he said .

“ Out of all flowers , wae Rose ? “ she ask curiously . “ Because you smell like ‘rose’ “ he answer .

“ How do you know ? “ she furrowed her eyebrows . “ Your scent is too strong , you know “ he explain . “ Krae ? “ . “Neh . . . . .”

“ Uhm , you don’t go to work ? “ she ask in English trying to teast him . She’s not angry anymore because of Myungsoo’s stupid joke. “ I start yesterday “ he confidently answer her .

 

“ Puahahaha ! ! ! Yesterday / tomorrow ? “ she answer . “ Tomorrow , waeee ? “ he ask curiously with her sudden laughter . “ But you said ‘ Yesterday ‘ “ she still holding her laugh . “ Okay , okay . I’m not good at Engrish . Seteupide ! “ he said .

“ You mean , Stupid ? “ she ask . He nod eagerly . “ Don’t be to much excited . You babo ! “ she push his head not to hard .

“ Ppfftt “ that was his answer for her . She giggle because oh his childness acting .

 

“ Aunty ! “ Joo Eun yell . She run and Ji Ae . Ji Ae return the hug and pick her up kissing her cheek .

“ Joo Eun~ah , you probably forget about me huh ? “ he sulk . “ Eh , appa ! “ she said but still holding at Ji Ae’s neck .

“ Joo Eun~ah , your appa is sulking . Go to him “ Ji Ae said putting her down . Joo Eun ran to her appa and hug his leg . He pick her up and hug her tightly . “ Kaja ! Let’s go home . “ Ji Ae said .

 

( Night )

Joo Eun is watching tv excitedly as it is ‘Pororo’ , her favourite cartoon while Ji Ae and Myungsoo is at the kitchen . Ji Ae is preparing their diner with the help from Myungsoo .

 

“ Yah ! Are you helping me or not ? “ Ji Ae ask him looking directly to him that was just sitting and waitching Ji Ae’s every move . “ Hmm . . . “ he said and make a way to her .

 

“ I’m cutting this carrot , can’t you see ? “ he cut the carrot like a professional chef . “ Ppsshh , be careful ! “ she advice . “ I know , I’m a chef . Don’t worry “ he confidently said .

 

“ Just to make sure that you don’t cut ---- “

“ Urgh ! ! ! ! ! Huhuhuhu , it HURTS ! ! ! “ he cut Ji Ae and yell loudly . He accidently cut his hand but , it is not to deep .

 

“ Aigoo ~ this ‘ little kiddo ‘ . Look what you’ve done . Lemme look “ she take his hand and take a look . “ It’s not as deeper as I think . But , you yell as you had cut finger into a verrryyyyyy deeeeep one ~ “ she chuckled .

 

Once again he pout and turn away from her . Probably sulking again . “ Yah ! Are you angry ? Mianhae ~ “ she said doing aegyo . His face blush and he look down . * Damn you Ji Ae , you’re making blush because of your aegyo ! *

 

“ Someone is blushing ~ “ she while treating the cut . He smile a little “ Yah , stop with your tease ! “ . “ Waeeee ? I like it . You’re cute tho ^^ “ she smile .

 

“ Hmmph , thank you ^^ . But everyone said that I’m handsome . “

“ Handsome ? In you dream mister ! *mehrong* “ she giggle and continue cooking after finishing treating the cut .

 

*Omo ! She said I’m cuteeeeee .*blush* he thought as he continue watching Ji Ae’s cooking . He didn’t want to chopped the carrot anymore afraid that he’ll cut his finger again .

--------------------------------------------

Omo ! Thank you for the subscribe and comment !

I’m soooo happy !

Please leave a comment .

Subscrive and comment are appreciate ^^

Muax ! <3