Chappie 5

Appa Saranghae ! Muuaahh ~

 

No one’s pov ::

 

“ Wakie wakie ~~~ “ Ji Ae whisper to Myungsoo’s ear causing him to wake and widened his eye . She giggle and hit his arm . “ You , sleepyhead ~ Kaja ! It’s your first day and you don’t want to be late right ? “

 

“ Hmm . . . . I’m tired “ he talk while his eye is close . “ What ever , I don’t care and I don’t want to care ‘bout it “ she grinned . “ Aigoo ~ Where is Joo Eun ? Is she had ready going to school ? “ he ask . “ It’s Saturday , you babo ! “ she said while ironing his clothes . “ Ow , krae ? Kekeke . You iron it ? Kamsa “ he showed his eye smile .

 

“ Hmmph . No need to thank me . It is just for today . “ she chuckled .” Ow , you . He stomp his foot and walk to the bathroom .

 

“ Hmm . . . . You’re making me as your ‘wife’ . Ppsshh . “ she said to herself . “ I heard it ! “ He yell from the bathroom . She smile with his attitude . It’s only a weeks she know him , but he act as she know him for a long time . She feel comfortable beside him although he’s annoying .

 

“ Aunty , I’m done “ Joo Eun walk to her with a smiling on her face . Probably because she is wearing her new dress that Ji Ae’s bought for her .

                                  

 

“ You look like a princess Joo Eun~ah , so cute and pretty “ she said pinching her cheeks . She lead Joo Eun to the kitchen as she is done ironing Myungsoo’s clothes . They are eating breakfast and cht chatting happily .

 

A few minutes later , Myungsoo come to the kitchen wearing his clothes and smile looking at Ji Ae and Joo Eun . “ Hi , princess ! “ he kiss Joo Eun’s forehead . “ Appa you look handsome “ she said and give a thumbs to his appa . “ Krae ? I know it already “ he said and sit beside her and eating his breakfast . “ Appa , when will we go back to our home ? “ Joo Eun said suddenly . “ Wae ? You don’t like to stay here ? “ Ji Ae ask with a sad tone . “ No , I just like my own home . Kekeke “ Joo Eun said smiling . “ Hmm . . . Let’s stay here for a while okay ? “ Myungsoo answer her . She just nodded and Ji Ae is faking smile .

 

Actually , she likes them staying at her house . She treat them as they were her family . She had missed time like this . Deep in her her heart , she miss her parents so much even she hate them . Suddenly , a tear escape from her eye .

 

Myungsoo saw ita and wipe with his thumb , “ Wae ? Are you okay ? “ . She nod her head and walk away to the sink to clean her dishes . JooEun furrowed her eyebrows with her sudden action . They continue eating silently .

 

( Afternoon , At the stall )

 

“ Aunty “ Joo Eun call Ji Ae that is busy closing the stall . “ Yes , my dear ? “ she answer her smiling . “ Where is appa ? He’s late . “ she said worriedly while waiting for her appa . “ Maybe he’s on his way “ she try to calm her .

 

There is a expensive and beautiful car stop infront of the stall . Ji Ae just watch every move of the man that come out from the car . She stare at the man , anger is in her body waiting to burst . “ Why do you want Mr ? “ she coldly ask him . Joo Eun hug Ji Ae’s leg . Ji Ae then realised that Joo Eun is afraid and she pick her up and hug her .

 

“ Ji Ae~ah , come back to house . Your eomma is worrying you . How come you choose to live like this ? “ her appa , Lee Hyunbin said looking her small yet cute stall . “ Tell Mrs Lee to not worrying at me . “ she answer staring at her father .

 

Myungsoo came at thye moment and interrupt them . He realised that it was his boss , “ Annyeong haseyo , Mr Lee Hyunbin . “ he warmly said to him . He just nodded and continue , “ This is enough Ji Ae~ah , please I beg you to come back home . Do you want me to kneed infront of you ? “ he ask with a sad face .

 

“ Huh ? Are you willing to do it ? “ she ask trying to hold her tears to come . she doesn’t wants her father see she was weak . Her father kneed infront of him and suddenly she burst into anger .

 

“ Kneed , kneed a even thousand time I would not coming to that house ! ! ! ! ! ! ! And I don’t want to know about you two , your life or even your death ! I DON’T EVEN CARE ! “ she yell making Joo Eun is afraid of her . Myungsoo that was dumbfound take away Joo Eun from her and hug Joo Eun .

 

Ji Ae pointing his finger to her father and said , “ You and that woman is the same ! Aaaarrgghh ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! You’re the reason that she die . Now go ! I don’t want to see your face . “ she covered her face with her palm and sob .

 

Mr Lee slowly making his way to his car disappointedly . Ji Ae feel her knee weakened and she fall to the ground as she continue crying and sobbing hardly . Myungsoo bring Joo eun down and come near Ji Ae quickly and help her to stand up .

 

He hug her trying to comfort her . He rub her back up and down soothing her . She hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder . After a few minutes , Myungsoo can feel that his shoulder is wet because of the tears and Ji Ae is stop crying but still sobbing . She broke the hug , “ Sorry “ then she walk away from him taking Joo Eun hand , “ Kaja ! Let’s go home . Are you coming ? “ she said turning around looking directly at him with her red puffy eyes .

 

He come along and hold her wrist tightly . She let he hold her until they arrived at her house . She walk directly into her room and lock it . Joo Eun ask her appa , “ What’s wrong with aunty ? “ . He srug his shoulder telling that he don’t have any idea .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

thnx for the subcribe and comments !

yeah , he's being cute and CHILDISH 

gahahhahahahahahhaha

subscribe and comments are sppreciate ~

<3 ! Muax !