Bonus Chapter (I)

Love Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The first part of promised BONUS CHAPTER is up!! The only reason why I broke it into parts is to motivate myself to complete this Bonus Chapter no matter what (hopefully there would be only three parts)... so dear readers please give lots of love by commenting and up-voting. Thanks ~^_^~

 

Prompt: Jeon Jungkook's nine year old daughter is dating in secret and Jungkook is not happy about it :):)

BONUS CHAPTER (I)

 

Jungkook whined when the soft blanket slipped off his eyes and the bright morning rays teased over his closed eyelids. Swiftly turning around, he planted his face deep in the pillow earning a sweet peal of chuckles when a small and warm hand caressed Jungkook’s face.

 

“Sorry to wake you up, I know you must be tired,” Jimin’s gentle voice sounded from above before two plump lips pressed over Jungkook’s half visible cheek, effectively waking him up. “I just wanted to let you know that I am leaving for work… because I know you would have whined if I had stuck a sticky note on your forehead, instead.”

 

“Umm,” Jungkook again hummed under his breath, unwillingly pushing off the warm duvet. “I should see you and Rose off then.”

 

“No,” Jimin’s voice held that hint of authority and decisiveness which compelled Jungkook to stop midway. “You are tired. You came back from one month work trip just last night… you have earned yourself a blissful rest day, my big baby, so utilize it.”

 

Jungkook smiled pleasantly, drinking in Jimin’s freshly showered and dressed figure with a hint of lust as he mumbled, “I think I deserve a better reward after being away from you so long.”

 

“,” Jimin laughed, lightly spanking his husband’s . “You would get your reward but first get your strength back; I would despise you if you fell asleep halfway… like that one time-”

 

“For the last time, I didn’t fell asleep but hit my skull on the headboard of the bed and knocked myself out,” Jungkook explained- again!- while pinching a grinning Jimin’s tummy, only to have his husband falling on top of him as his chuckles changed to wheezing laughter. “Jeon Jimin, stop abusing my small ego.”

 

“Okay, okay,” Jimin panted, throwing his hands up in surrender. “I have to go now, can’t be late today since I have that important meeting with our potential new shareholder, I told you about.”

 

“Yes, only a FEW bazillion times, but I think I recall who you are talking about,” Jungkook joked while playfully rolling his eyes. He wrapped his hands around Jimin’s tiny waist before grinning that cute bunny smile of his as he said, “Stop talking about other men in front of me, I told you I am jealous type.”

 

“Only if I knew before sealing our vows,” Jimin heaved a deep sigh, pretending to be contemplating his life choices, earning a rather offended ‘hey!’ from his husband. “Okay, okay, no more jokes… but you better be prepared because if I am successful in finalizing the deal with Kim Enterprises, I would be inviting them at our house too.”

 

“Bae, anything what makes you happy is okay with me,” Jungkook said sincerely, smiling along his husband. “Now…” Jungkook puckered his lips, pointedly looking at his husband, who was gazing at him with an arched brow. “Jeon Jimin, just kiss me already!”

 

Jimin dared not play any longer with an angry Jungkook, who usually gets pretty riled up if denied his morning kisses. Jungkook enjoyed the lip touch for a few seconds before their nine years old daughter, Rose’s loud high pitch voice sounded in the hallway… complaining about getting late.

 

“Gotta go,” Jimin said unwillingly, leaning down to keep pecking Jungkook’s sad pout away.

 

After Rose had said her good byes to her daddy Jungkook, loudly grouching about his morning breath once he tried smooching her, Jungkook fell back in bed, rolling over before tiredness consumed him.

 

Jungkook’s company had sent him on a month long work trip, finally making him realize how important and necessary Jimin and Rose had become in his life… especially after he and Jimin had cemented their two years long relationship by exchanging vows merely a couple of months ago. It was only after Jungkook had returned from his and Jimin’s honeymoon to Tokyo that Jungkook’s boss had dropped the bomb about how Jungkook was ‘the chosen’ one who would be gathering different data and ideas from foreign land, this year. Albeit the fact that neither Jimin nor Jungkook were very happy about it, yet the elder among them had it up and supported his husband for Jungkook’s sake.

 

Returning home after so long, Jungkook felt like he was back to his heaven.

 

Home sweet home, Jungkook had mused before falling in a dreamless slumber.

 

O-o-o-o-O

 

“They did seem interested, though,” Jimin said while cutting the vegetables, standing beside his husband who was getting things ready for tonight’s dinner. “I couldn’t read their expressions that well, but they seem pleasant enough. Even Dad said we might have the deal soon enough.”

 

“That’s good,” Jungkook muttered as he started frying the already cut vegetables. “Your company is in dire need for some strong investors, and the Kim’s has a high name in the business world, right?”

 

“Precisely,” Jimin nodded, hip leaned against the kitchen shelf, slightly smiling while watching his handsome husband concentrate on cooking the meal. “What about you? Would you be rejoining your company from tomorrow?”

 

“Nah,” Jungkook shook his head, grinning broadly. “The boss is showing excessive mercy on me since tomorrow is Friday; therefore I am expected to rejoin from Monday. Which reminds me… Yugyeom called earlier today.”

 

“Oh yeah, he must be missing you,” Jimin mused distractedly.

 

“Missing me? More like missing your delicious cooking,” Jungkook scoffed, nose scrunched in displeasure, making the shorter male to chuckle at the apparent jealously. “Said; he and guys were lonely without me- translation: we are bored because we didn’t have you to bully for a whole damn month- anyways, I suggested we can meet up at a club on Saturday night. But of course, the jerk was all like, ‘but then Jimin won’t be able to come and you would be miserable… so how about we meet at your place instead?’ Puff! Like I didn’t saw right through him.”

 

“Yet you must have told him a big fat ‘yes’,” Jimin accused, narrowing his eyes at Jungkook’s sheepish smile.

 

“Well… technically he was right,” Jungkook retorted back playfully. “You won’t be able to come to club because of Rose and I would be rather miserable… thus I told them to come and have dinner with us on Saturday… no problem there, right bae?”

 

“Of course,” Jimin assured leaning in to grace Jungkook with a graze. “And on Sunday we can schedule a family day, say; lunch at your parent’s house and dinner at mine, huh?”

 

“Perfect,” Jungkook singsong merrily. “Mother had been insistently texting me for a week now.”

 

“It’s settled then, I would call them tomorrow to confirm our plans then.”

 

Then Jimin moved around, setting the table for the small family, chatting away about a little of this and a little of that which happened when Jungkook was away. Narrating each story with exaggerated details. Grumbling about how Taehyung had dropped Yeontan here at each and every weekend, claiming how Jimin owed him considering how during their honeymoon period they left Rose with Hoseok and Taehyung.

 

“And what exactly those two did on weekends?” Jungkook questioned, stifling his sniggers. “Not like the poor pup hasn’t seen them get down and dirty before.”

 

“Jungkook,” Jimin cried in warning, lightly spanking his laughing husband. “Language young man!”

 

Jungkook poked his tongue at the pretending-to-be serious Jimin before a sudden thought struck him, “Hey, where is our young lady, by the way? At Tae’s? With Yeontan? I swear, she has taken that ‘cousin’ thing to a whole new level. Her day doesn’t pass until she has seen him at least once.”

 

“No,” Jimin frowned unexpectedly, moving his head to look in the direction of stairs before his eyes came to stand over Jungkook’s arched eyebrow. “Now that you mentioned it, Jungkook I am worried about her. Ever since we came back from our honeymoon, Rose has been acting slightly weird… she has even stopped going at Taehyung’s, she just keeps herself lock in her bedroom, most of the time.”

 

“Why?” Jungkook inquired in surprise. “Did something happen in school? Did she have a fight or something?”

 

“I would have asked if she looked sad or out of herself,” Jimin mumbled, abusing his bottom lip in worry. “But the most weird part is; she seems happy… elated most of the times.”

 

“Then what’s the problem?” Jungkook frowned in confusion. “She being happy is good Jimin, nothing to worry about.”

 

“But she seems so secretive,” Jimin out right pouted in dismay, frustrated at not being able to pin point his feeling. “I feel like there is something going on…”

 

Jungkook smiled softly before covering the few steps that separated him from his husband. Standing closely behind the distracted Jimin, Jungkook gently wrapped his arms around his husband’s waist while putting his chin over the shorter male’s shoulder.

 

“She is growing up, Jimin,” Jungkook whispered in a reassuring manner, lightly squeezing his worried spouse. “Soon she would become a proper lady; with female issues… and naturally she would demand personal space to breath.”

 

“She is only nine,” Jimin whined, not wanting to imagine the road Jungkook was supposing for them.

 

“Nine already and in no time she would be a teenager,” Jungkook said, lightly pecking Jimin’s jawline. “I think it’s about time we actually consider that teenage parenting course you looked up a while back… we should be ready for that rebellion phase, right?”

 

Jimin hummed while relaxing in his husband’s embrace, enjoying the feather like lip brushes h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter