- 2 -

Oneirism
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Her parents are coming soon”, said Yuto, sitting on the empty chair next to mine.

“Alright. If the police is out of question…a fact that I’m strongly against to, we need to draw a confidentiality agreement.  And to make sure she’ll be taken care of by a professional. Also, you should check with the hotel about security cameras, the staff in charge on that period of time…and what else?”

I didn’t think she was stupid enough to talk about this with somebody else or to post about it on social media, but again, breaking into a hotel, taking pictures of a semi- man and trying to get married to him wasn’t the smartest thing either. Calling the police would have been a good move. The girl was a minor and also mentally disturbed. But that was out of discussion. The manager, who recovered at some point from his initial sock, let that lamp from his hands and argued with us about police involvement. Apparently this was not the first time something like this happened, although not at this level of intensity. The guy whose job was to deal with these things resigned a few days ago and they didn't had enough time to find a replacement.  So Yuto, being there at the wrong time, had to think of something. And here’s where I get in the picture. The only person who wouldn’t freak out and could resolve this absurd situation. 

“Thank you, Sandra” said  Yuto, holding my hand. “I couldn’t think of anyone else crazy enough to come here. “

I let out a tiny laugh. Was that supposed to be a compliment?

“I thought I was still drunk when I got here”. My eyes traveled quickly to the other side of the room. “I still am, to some extent…”

His raven hair painted the white couch. He had his eyes closed, one of his hands tucked under the other. He got hurt while trying to get the gun. I wanted to go and take a look at his wound, but my heart was beating like crazy inside my chest. After the show had finished and my clouded mind got clearer, the remaining pieces found their way in. And when both men hurried to help Yunho who fell on the floor, there was no question whose eyes were those, that little y mole… So the only thing I could do was isolate myself in the opposite part of the room and pretend he didn’t exist. One fangirl was enough for the night.

The manager finished his long call and came to us.

Please log in to read the full chapter